regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

Went ahead and removed RUMOR from the thread title, added the song name, and moved it to the ‘New Releases’ section. 

Giving this song the attention it deserves. :grinds:

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Niko Dealergo said:

Went ahead and removed RUMOR from the thread title, added the song name, and moved it to the ‘New Releases’ section. 

More effort than Ben tap Ed

1 minute ago, Niko Dealergo said:

:hype::oprah::oprah4::oprah4::oprah::hype:

OMG YES !!!!!!!! Thank you!!  We finally officially left the rumor era:wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

6 minutes ago, Niko Dealergo said:

we've left the chickengate era and we're now in the getting the chicken era :true::ma:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Learning from past experiences, the thing about fanmade covers prior to release is that they set our expectations so high, so when Lana ultimately puts out a re-used selfie I lose a braincell. :horror:

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

Learning from past experiences, the thing about fanmade covers prior to release is that they set our expectations so high, so when Lana ultimately puts out a re-used selfie I lose a braincell. :horror:

It's probably going to be a poster-like cover with some pic from Euphoria so we're picsart free this time :hide:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

It's probably going to be a poster-like cover with some pic from Euphoria so we're picsart free this time :hide:

I said all of that, but maybe there isn't even a single cover, and if there is one it was probably done by the show's prod. :omfg2:

5 minutes ago, West Coast said:

there’s not even going to be a ‘Lana’ single cover it’s just going to use the euphoria soundtrack cover like Y&B and Season Of The Witch :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, West Coast said:

A 4th version of the blue banisters selfie 

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

For anyone curious, the producer of Watercolor Eyes (more commonly known as NASRI) has written and produced music for Halsey, Justin Bieber, Shakira, etc. He’s mostly known for writing and producing chart-toppers like Bieber’s As Long As You Love Me and Pitbull’s Feel This Moment. 

I did a brief skim through his own discography on Spotify, and the guitar in this particular song sounds a lot like the guitar in the snippet we heard!

I’m not a huge fan of the song, but it’s neat imagining Lana working with someone more traditionally pop-oriented!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

54 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

She wont the song have a great storyteller and great produced progression guittars on the bridge and some overlay sounds while she sing it 

Like Thunder??? Omggggg

i just hope the song is gonna be so powerful that i won't be able to listen to anything else for weeks and it will give me a new life and fill me up :xcry:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it