regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Manifesting that Watercolour Eyes is the lead single from DNC, the new album out June 10, 2022! A torched and summery surf-noir-glam-rock sonic universe! bc504456b951d04eaf608fd85a3f7f174708f560.gifv

It would be iconic if LDR9 is titled DNC but DNC doesn't stand for anything :ma:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Manifesting that Watercolour Eyes is the lead single from DNC, the new album out June 10, 2022! A torched and summery surf noir glam rock sonic universe! bc504456b951d04eaf608fd85a3f7f174708f560.gifv

I’ve noticed almost everyone (myself included) has been using June for the manifested release date:judgingu3:

let’s hope our manifesting comes true:trisha:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

51 minutes ago, the ocean said:

yes but for obvious reasons no one can link them here :eartha2:

we lost @lanaswildflowers cause of that :crai:

did they get banned?!?!? :(

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

34 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I hope we get some more insight on the song after it’s released because I wanna know how Lana even met Nasri in the first place and how Euphoria reached out to her 

10 bucks on alexa demie and barbie ferreira wanted lana on the show to complete their full circle tumblr bad bitch arc :hottie:

5 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

10 bucks on alexa demie and barbie ferreira wanted lana on the show to complete their full circle tumblr bad bitch arc :hottie:

I bet Lana watches Euphoria. I wouldn't put it past her. As someone who dealt with addiction in her 20s, Lana is probably reminiscent of those years.

D.png

2 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

I bet Lana watches Euphoria. I wouldn't put it past her. As someone who dealt with addiction in her 20s, Lana is probably reminiscent of those years.

"Reminiscent" 💀, I heard people actually have to be weary watching it because it is too triggering/realistic (somewhat)

15 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I’ve noticed almost everyone (myself included) has been using June for the manifested release date:judgingu3:

let’s hope our manifesting comes true:trisha:

June is my birthday’s month;

last time we got a June album, it was a masterpiece 

and RCS was supposed to drop on June 1

so let’s all manifest together :pray2:

5 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

I’m not sure… maybe?  :delish: I mean, everytime she had some sort of TV reference in her posts or in an article, it had to do with elections or NASA discoveries or the Bachelor… I bet she watches the Shopping Channel instead of Euphoria :thumb3:

I can already see WCE becoming a classic and not leaving Lana's Spotify top 5. The only thing Lana needs for mainstream success is promo (you can tell just by comparing album streams) and there's no better promo than to release a song on one of the hottest series right now. I mean people are already hyped just by the fact that it's Lana in Euphoria :gasp:

giphy.gif