regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

9 hours ago, drugmunny said:

this was like a few days ago. he went on atrl saying the rcs / sandy beaches lyric was from WCE, not RCS/LYTAN and that the lyric is similar/reused from that song but they're not the same. not that it rlly matters tho seeing as we haven't heard either lol

Thanks hun! :kiss3: 

the lyrics to WCE seem incredible! Can’t wait to hear the song in full! And we still have something to look forward to, since we don’t know what the lead from LDR9 sounds like and have no clue about the lyrics!

btw guys just so you know

3:30 is most likely a placeholder. f.e. if you search the GEMA database,, all unreleased Lana songs like Life is Beautiful, Wild One etc. are listed as 03:30 in length when they arent in reality. im predicting 4+ minutes

image.png

18 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

3:30 is most likely a placeholder. f.e. if you search the GEMA database,, all unreleased Lana songs like Life is Beautiful, Wild One etc. are listed as 03:30 in length when they arent in reality. im predicting 4+ minutes

Thanks for the info! I didn’t know that!

7 hours ago, domandapiano said:

Ok I guess I’m posting this here cuz it’s relevant. Just because you have info, that does not make you an “insider”. If you can’t get the the info through your own means you are not an insider. If you get info by chatting with someone who works for a record label you are not an insider. The person who works for the record label is. You are just lucky that person shared info with you. If you have to go out of your way to get the info, or if you have to go asking questions to get the info, or if you arent someone who actually has a reason to actually have the info in the first place, you ARE NOT AN INSIDER 

also, if you trade nudes for info you're not an insider either, there's a better word for that....

D.png

40 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

it's not a long song 

33 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

nooooooo :crai:

I don’t mind if the song is shorter if it’s good (FIILY is a short song and yet, it works perfectly). As long as it doesn’t feel like it could have had another minute to the mix. 
Plus this song could have a chance of « doing well » in charts or on TikTok, so being shorter could mean it could be pushed and promoted, maybe?!?

Do we have any info on the backstory of the song? Is it really a Paradise demo that got reworked or something she wrote recently (either for the show or newer albums)?

47 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I don’t mind if the song is shorter if it’s good (FIILY is a short song and yet, it works perfectly). As long as it doesn’t feel like it could have had another minute to the mix. 
Plus this song could have a chance of « doing well » in charts or on TikTok, so being shorter could mean it could be pushed and promoted, maybe?!?

Do we have any info on the backstory of the song? Is it really a Paradise demo that got reworked or something she wrote recently (either for the show or newer albums)?

According to boz it's something new (at least post NFR I guess). The lack of any of Lana's usual producers in the credits also points at it beeing something new just for the show (unless she did some songs with the Magic guy for some album session that we don't know of :hide:).

I think the Paradise thing came from the wiki right? I don't think that's reliable cause anyone can edit that and no insider said anything about Paradise. Of course it can also be a laptop demo from 2008 that she never fully recorded tho :thumb2:

giphy.gif