regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

1 minute ago, JFKs Fine China said:

Are there any layering vocals in Watercolor Eyes? Like the end of FIILY? Does the song go off at any point? :oop:

JESUS IT'S ONLY 1 WEEK WE CAN WAIT

Very much giving PWIC vibes but less dark. Love the fact that we’re getting spacey reversed out Lana over guitar :defeated: I don’t see why percussion coming in but it would be a pleasant surprise if it makes an appearance in the second half of the song.  

@lustforlife  any percussion that you know of? 

2 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Very much giving PWIC vibes but less dark. Love the fact that we’re getting spacey reversed out Lana over guitar :defeated: I don’t see why percussion coming in but it would be a pleasant surprise if it makes an appearance in the second half of the song. 

@IustforIife any percussion that you know of? 

the song is very stripped! it looks like lizzy went to a bar and start to sing for the people! A very nostalgic song for everyone that is here since the beggining 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Me in a week playing one part of a Euphoria episode on loop so that I can listen to the song if she hasn't released it

dfgdgfd-3.gif

imageproxy.jpg

so it doesn't seem like a headbanger but its def a crier. im already emotional at the snippet. def not the bombastic thing i was expecting for some reason but tbh it does sound like one of her better songs to come out recently just in terms of the production. its actually at a professional level which is making me nostalgic for LFL/NFR eras. this is just stream of consiousness i;m so excited

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da