regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

9 minutes ago, bewhitehotforever said:

that snippet is stuck in my head. what a haunting melody. 

‘young love don’t always last forever’

:twirls:

it is so UV which is all i’ve been wanting since i discovered her !! so happy thank u queen :kiss:

same, it gives me such PWYC vibes, the sound is so amazing and 'haunting' is the perfect word for it. as a UV stan and forever sad girl I cannot WAIT. hope Lana stays in this soundscape for a bit longer but I'll be happy with whatever she does :)

Imagine if that instrumental part towards the end is also part of the song :thumb3: the CHAOS.

I hope the "young love last forever" and the "blood and lemon" parts are the prechorus or postchorus cause I really really like the melody and I want it to appear at least twice on the song not just on the bridge :icant:

giphy.gif

32 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

same, it gives me such PWYC vibes, the sound is so amazing and 'haunting' is the perfect word for it. as a UV stan and forever sad girl I cannot WAIT. hope Lana stays in this soundscape for a bit longer but I'll be happy with whatever she does :)

couldnt agree more 

does anyone think the song will still be used in the episode now or was that it lol

i think this is going to be acoustic all the way through, some things last a long time teas. i'm not that excited but it'll be nice to have a new song so i guess that's something 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i think this is going to be acoustic all the way through, some things last a long time teas. i'm not that excited but it'll be nice to have a new song so i guess that's something 

I'm excited for this new song as I am

with every new project Lana is presenting, but I also deal with reality and from the trailer/sneak peak of the episode it's definitely leaning towards a more acoustic approach and not the bombastic bop we convinced ourselves we were gonna get. :oprah3:

keep in mind this is only for a soundtrack so her next music might not even sound like this in the slightest. and even if it does weren't the ultraviolence hoes begging lana to have electric guitars on her songs again?

WaterCOLOURRRRR EYEESSSS

WaterCOLOURRRRR EYEESSSS

Waaaaateeeerrrcolllooouuurrrrr eye eyessss

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKCMEEEEEEEEEEEE

I LOVE HER HIGHER REGISTER SHE SINGING LIKE AN ANGELLLLLLLLLLLLL

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...