regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

53 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It really depends. 
visually stunning, the soundtrack is always spot on, I really liked Ru and Jules… but the harsh realities the show depicts was a real downer for me. Everything is on steroids in Euphoria. I watched up to the seventh episode of season 1 and felt so depressed and sad afterwards (which doesn’t happen a lot, but there is just so much abuse of all kinds depicted that it gets to you). It’s really just my opinion though and everyone has the right to love this show or not :) 

True--it is grim, but very dramatic and very well done. I still thing it's terrific. 

1 hour ago, bornfree said:

i think the song will be for the flashbacks of nate's young daddy with his "friend"

They better not omg. (mild s2 ep1&2 spoilers:)

Spoiler

I think they’re gonna end up using it for either Rue x Jules or Nate x Cassie, or even both. It would be so weird if they used an original song for Cal out of all characters. It’s possible though..

qfrWuBl.png

i don't think wce is going to be used in nate's dad scene because i'm pretty sure rue is going to narrate the story in the beggining of the episode (like she always does), and it doesn't make any sense for them to play this original track on the first 10 minutes of the episode. the song from what we heard talks about a toxic relationship and how "young love don't always lasts forever", so my guess is they're going to play it in a 

Spoiler

nate and cassie/ rue and jules

scene

I can’t wait for this song. Never seen Euphoria tho, not really sure what it’s about other than what I’ve picked up on social media. 

I usually avoid shows set in highschools bc they’re so over the top they make me question wether I missed some sort of dramatic highschool experience or was too nerdy and boring lol! 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

it would be sooo nice if she did a mini interview on euphoria's youtube channel or sumn. or am i too delulu? :um3:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

That's super interesting that she submitted it specifically for the show. I wonder if they reached out to her or vice-versa (they probably reached out to her). I hope she talks a bit about the process of writing and making the song at some point

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Writer In The Dark said:

Maybe it's not even one song... Some magazine said there will be Lana songS in the show!

:wat:when lana releases the entirety of her new album as singles for Euphoria:wat:

is this is that thing that Ben mentioned Lana wanted to do for a long time but couldn't do until now?

D.png

2 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Maybe it's not even one song... Some magazine said there will be Lana songS in the show!

Didn't they say songs by Lana Del Rey (+and a bunch of other artists), tho? :um2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: