regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

6 minutes ago, Big Star said:

no one puts effort like this fandom tbh... all this for a soundtrack single she's so lucky to have us

And then there‘s me with useless gifs and chickengates :xgiggle: But something tells me she appreciates them too :ma:

Why you always doing that?
Breaking up with me
And then making love
Just to make me mad

RawSomberLaughingthrush-size_restricted.

17 minutes ago, COCC said:

And then there‘s me with useless gifs and chickengates :xgiggle: But something tells me she appreciates them too :ma:

Why you always doing that?
Breaking up with me
And then making love
Just to make me mad

RawSomberLaughingthrush-size_restricted.

babe that counts too

11 hours ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Well... I don't know, I don't understand French

UPD: Oh yeah, I see now :bebe:

It could mean both, actually. The line « les cinemas de … » (where the show’s references are noted) tends to make me think that the plural is for form and style only and that there’s only one song; but it could possibly mean that there’s more than one. But it’s simply a review of the show: could also mean that they mistook another song for a Lana one.

25 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It could mean both, actually. The line « les cinemas de … » (where the show’s references are noted) tends to make me think that the plural is for form and style only and that there’s only one song; but it could possibly mean that there’s more than one. But it’s simply a review of the show: could also mean that they mistook another song for a Lana one.

the absolute serve though if she gives us this slow burn, beautiful track and then comes back later in the season with a JAM. 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

11 hours ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Well... I don't know, I don't understand French

UPD: Oh yeah, I see now :bebe:

I think this tweet is a misinterpretation, the article rather says something about Euphoria playing in the "Lana Del Rey universe".

For anyone who notices pages missing, I've just read this entire thread from beginning to end and have moved about 40 pages of off-topic discussion to the Random Conversation Thread & Random Lana Discussion thread - this includes #chickengate, insider drama, and general fighting/off-topic posts.

Please do your best to not purposely derail news threads, and if you catch yourself doing so accidentally, please continue the conversation in a more appropriate thread. I like to keep news threads like these clean of spam and drama so users can easily catch up on all the new details as well as read meaningful thoughts about what's to come. I'm going to use myself for an example in this as because I've been dealing with a sort of personal crisis recently, I've been kind of behind on Lana news (also moderating the site, which is why I've just now modded this thread) and it took me literally hours to read this entire thread to catch up and the 40 extra pages worth of off-topic nonsense certainly didn't save me any time :bebe:

Anyway, I'm so excited for this song. From what I've heard in the trailer, it sounds incredible! I really love Lana's higher register, and the notes she's hitting in the song are just beautiful. I'm officially all caught up with Euphoria and have been enjoying it so far, so I'm double excited for this weekend's new episode featuring her song! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

37 minutes ago, Elle said:

For anyone who notices pages missing, I've just read this entire thread from beginning to end and have moved about 40 pages of off-topic discussion to the Random Conversation Thread & Random Lana Discussion thread - this includes #chickengate, insider drama, and general fighting/off-topic posts.

Chickengate is iconic to that way that deserves on own topic :beyonce:

idk if its the way lana sings it or the melody or the guitar or the overall vibe or maybe i'm just crazy but the "summer hot cold watermelon your love stings like blood and lemon" part almost reminds me of so legit like my mind wants to follow that part with "i don't get ittt" :hide: 

once i hear the whole song that'll probably pass 

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688