regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

Just now, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

when Kat gets a storyline of running for LB moderator in season 3 :wink:

Already picturing her rolling her eyes at someone's post saying that they contacted Chris Gehringer on Facebook :rip:

14 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

*enter the new character played by Elle*

I mean I am a ~professional background actress~ … catch me in Pitch Perfect 3, Love Simon, Blockers, I Tonya, Dynasty, Monarch, Queens, The Game, Uglies, and many others :wink: hire me @ Sam Levinson!

one of my old set friends has actually been doing background work for Euphoria this season, I saw her in last Sunday’s episode lol x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

I mean I am a ~professional background actress~ … catch me in Pitch Perfect 3, Love Simon, Blockers, I Tonya, Dynasty, Monarch, Queens, The Game, Uglies, and many others :wink: hire me @ Sam Levinson!

one of my old set friends has actually been doing background work for Euphoria this season, I saw her in last Sunday’s episode lol x

You were in Love Simon???

-Btw, getting to see you in Euphoria would be just incredible!-

Just now, Elle said:

Yes! I’m seen in many scenes throughout the movie, especially the one below, but my shining moment is here at 0:25 lol. I’ll be forwarding this clip to Sam Levinson along with the rest of my portfolio with my plea to film the rest of Euphoria in Atlanta.. it’s becoming the new Hollywood anyway xx

The fact I got to see this movie (found it cringy af, hahaha) and lost the fact that our very own LB admin was there <33

Wish you the best on your career, and thanks for making this place such an amazing one, @Elle :)

PD: Honestly think that you'd be an amazing feature to Euphoria, and its one of my favourite productions!

34 minutes ago, Elle said:

idk if i've told you but this is actually really fuckin cool Elle, i always wanted to be in movies growing up but now i wouldn't have time but that's really cool that you get to do those things (hopefully you can become a big movie star someday and we can get rid of ads on Lanaboards :sass: sksksk jk)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 hours ago, Astral Chain said:

Yes, they are going to release the song before it airs on the show. That makes very much sense very true :true:  Wow inside

I don't think it would be that weird. They've done it before with the billie song so who knows :gasp:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Elle said:

Yes! I’m seen in many scenes throughout the movie, especially the one below, but my shining moment is here at 0:25 lol. I’ll be forwarding this clip to Sam Levinson along with the rest of my portfolio with my plea to film the rest of Euphoria in Atlanta.. it’s becoming the new Hollywood anyway xx

Reveal hidden contents

Me moderating the LFL Pre-Release Thread while filming this scene in PP3 (0:15) … I had to mod the BB Pre-Release while filming Uglies last year. Wonder what set I’ll be on while I’m moderating the LDR9 Pre-Release.. manifesting Euphoria xx

booked and busy :makeup2:

giphy.gif

i think they're not going to do the entire song but it makes sense for it to be released on friday, specially if they want commercial sucess 'cause friday is new releases day