regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

i think im liking this more compared to her recent releases bc she sounds indulged in the music n is flowing so effortlessly. it has a magic her recent work hasnt had. compared to WCE, some of the songs on bb sound like she was forced to sing n sounds bored imo. does anyone else hear that? or is it just me :creep:

It's kinda boring if i'm honest, i don't like the key change in the melody and it doesn't go anywhere, you've basically heard the whole song after 30 seconds

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

It's kinda boring if i'm honest, i don't like the key change in the melody and it doesn't go anywhere, you've basically heard the whole song after 30 seconds

pretty much how i feel

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

Okay I'm listening rn :trisha: this is so good wtf :trisha:

The UV vibes alone are enough to make me love this song

Spoiler

Edited by Lavender Sunshine

Spoiler

so after seeing all the negative to neutral feedback on here, i listened to the song and it was great!? but maybe its bc i went into expecting to not be blown away bc of y'all lol. but the lyrics are cute and also hit pretty hard. i really like the guitars and vocals, kinda halfway between uv and cotcc imo. but honestly i have nothing to add, i just wanted to share that i like it. &i know its unlikely but it would be pretty sweet if this appeared on her next album but i hope at least she sticks with this sound/vibe. but i rarely listen to stand-alone singles so i really do hope it gets thrown onto hwr next album bc i do like it that much. &tbh i don't think the song even needs a bridge, it sounds complete as is. and js the abrupt ending would go so well on an album if the right song followed it. 

lana if you're reading this, please put the song on your next album. thank you xoxo

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I'm really looking forward to seeing the song in the context of the show

Spoiler

Euphoria's use of music is honestly one of the best things about it, and every time they use a song in a scene, it's done perfectly. I have a feeling that the song is gonna be used for Rue and Jules, so it'll be cool to see what the scene with the song looks like

imageproxy.jpg

Spoiler

1. The song is cute, the melody is nice

2. It kinda goes nowwhere though?

3. It's very repetitive 

4. I am absolutely over Lana's half hassed/whispery vocals, I dread them. It's like give us power, something we can hold on to ma?? Stop breaking mid-belting sis...

5. It's just for this one show, so not really worried about the direction of the upcoming album. 
6. Also, this sounds nothing like 'Fuck it I luh Ya' and 'Dark But Just a Game' :scoff:

Just now, lustforlife said:

Stop to take conclusions listening this in a ilegal way.... stream it 100x untill u gosta a opnion

no. :bye:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Veinsineon said:

so is this song not RCS? :oprah4:

yeah it's not RCS, she's just been into the rock candy sweet line lately

Spoiler

I'm just over Lana's half-hassed/frail/breathy vocals, it works okay on certain songs, but this whole technique makes it hard for me to enjoy her stuff on the long run. :derpna2:

Spoiler

That fucking GUITAR :trisha: UV Lana is back baby. The song doesn't really change, but I still like it. Need this sound on the next album. It's like a more newer mature Ultraviolence.

Even though we were all hoping for a Stargirl II, it was unrealistic from the start :toofunny:

giphy.gif