regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

Spoiler

well at least it's better than LMLYLAWΒ :bebe:

Β 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

these kind of lyrics is what made me love lana in the first placeΒ :flutter:Β im glad this kind of writing made an appearance again… hopefully it stays. im pretty tired of her plain and obvious writing.Β 

Spoiler

I'm still lost in its beauty. It can fit the atmosphere of any teen show..literally...the pain of a high school romance... sex ed and Young Royals sound track when????. Also maybe it's time for her Lord of the rings track πŸ₯³πŸ₯³?Β 

Β 

Yeah I like the song but y’all r right it goes nowhere and she needs to ditch this vocal style
This could’ve really hit my UV-spot if it weren’t for the vocals :-( but it’s a good track regardless, just not what I’d expect for… the soundtrack for the biggest show in the world rnΒ 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gifΒ :beyonce:

16 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Stop to take conclusions listening this in a ilegal way.... stream it 100x untill u gosta a opnion

Screenshot-20220120-124016-722.png

I still hold the same opinion :um3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:Β 

2 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Rock Candy Sweet line is becoming the new Candle in the Wind :um2:

Β 

I like it better tho tbh

Β 

also i loved the vocals on this track, those fluttery higher octaves always get me

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:
Β  Hide contents

Β 

Spoiler

At least that song has a niceΒ bridge. The more I listen to this song the less I like it. Maybe I’ll like it more once I hear it onΒ the show.Β 

Β 

5 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:
Β  Hide contents

Β 

No.Β :sideeye:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

Spoiler

People hear guitar in a Lana song andΒ they start screaming "OMG ULTRAVIOLENCEΒ :lange:Β :crying:Β :kris:" and it's like okay fair, but also this sounds more like a LFL outtake than anything else.Β :creep:

Β 

Spoiler

honestly this is giving me 0 UV vibes if anything this sounds like a scrapped track from LFL on & on & on sessions to be more precise

Β 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

1 minute ago, West Coast said:
Β  Reveal hidden contents

People hear guitar in a Lana song an they start screaming "OMG ULTRAVIOLENCEΒ :lange:Β :crying:Β :kris:" and it's like okay fair, but also this sounds more like a LFL outtake than anything.Β :creep:

Β 

Spoiler

i completely agree. its more like a soft cherry acoustic than anything. if she had deep raspy vocals maybe it would sound more UV

Β 

2 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:
Β  Hide contents

At least that song has a niceΒ bridge. The more I listen to this song the less I like it. Maybe I’ll like it more once I hear it onΒ the show.Β 

Β 

Spoiler

True! Sometimes some songs sound better under context. Like most of her recent songs, they sound better when you listen to the whole album...

Β 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:Β 

Spoiler

The song is so good! It's simple and chill and the lyrics are cute and funny with a sadness to them too. It's not groundbreaking but it's got a beautiful melody and atmosphere, and it's going to fit Euphoria soΒ well. I can easilyΒ picture myself twirling around to this song on repeat after a few drinksΒ :true:

Β 

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:
Β  Hide contents

I think it sounds like several (water)colors are flowing into each other. If that's how it's intended, it would be brilliant!

Β 

Β 

Oh this is a nice visualΒ :wowcry:

β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅ ♬  β™₯Β Β .q.Β  β™₯Β  .q.Β Β Β β™₯  ♬ β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

21 minutes ago, West Coast said:
Β  Reveal hidden contents

I'm just over Lana's half-hassed/frail/breathy vocals, it works okay on certain songs, but this whole technique makes it hard for me to enjoy her stuff on the long run.Β :derpna2:

Β 

you said that twice ma'am we get it