regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

Spoiler

Both my bf listened together this morning and we both agreed it sounds like early Lizzy Grant… I really like it actually! I do miss her songs that have bridges though. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Spoiler

The lyrics are very old school Lana, and I love that she brought back more abstract lyrics. 

The song itself is really pretty, albeit a little repetitive. This reminds me more of Lizzy than anything else.

"Don’t forget me"

Spoiler

this song is absolutely beautiful & soft (and fruit is such a big thing in my life, it’s all I eat especially watermelon and lemons so I love the little mentions of them hehe) it’s a comforting melody..it just makes me want to twirl around in a cotton babydoll dress in a field feeling lowkey somber … I absolutely love it 

also it gives me soft lizzy vibes

A lot of negative opinions I’m hearing in the last few pages. A lot of times that means I’ll love it lol.. we’ll see. I’m busy today so I’ll just wait til midnight for official spotify release and iTunes purchase! 

ya'll are so dramatic when mentioning UV guitars when it's so faint, nothing compared to miss ultraviolence, a slight plucking does not count :bye:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

ya'll are so dramatic when mentioning UV guitars when it's so faint, nothing compared to miss ultraviolence, a slight plucking does not count :bye:

:true: :true: :true:

ah yes the good old "let’s hype up a song like it’s the second coming of christ, have crazy high expectations that can’t be met and then get mad/disappointed it’s not what we had in mind" lana stan circle :awkney2: