regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

9 minutes ago, woolridges said:
  Hide contents

At first i heard what u meant with the timing thing, but after listening again shes actually on time. The first time she says “watercolor eyes” in the chorus, “water” lands on the downbeat, the second time she makes “color” land on the downbeat and “water” is a pickup. The third time, the “wa” in water is back on the downbeat. Hope that makes sense.

When the beat gets more obvious in the second half of the song, the timing “issue” is gone. Any other tempo problems can be chalked up to rubato which is something she tries to do a lot, with varying degrees of success

I also could be wrong ive only listened twice. 

i’ll take this into account on my next listen! :clapback: 

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

The song will make alot of sense when u saw the scene on euphoria can u guys calm down

you got tired of becoming a lana insider and now ur an euphoria insider?:sideeye:

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

you got tired of becoming a lana insider and now ur an euphoria insider?:sideeye:

lustforlife is all-knowing, he has insider information for every musician, movie, tv show, & book series, he knows all of the secrets of the universe & the location of atlantis :legend:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

6 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

The song will make alot of sense when u saw the scene on euphoria can u guys calm down

can you ask your husband about ldr9 tracklist? spill bestie :makeup2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

13 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Leak the version your husband got :blush3: 

Spoiler

But after the song is out for everyone, otherwise admins will think I'm asking for a leak and it's forbidden :smokeney:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

13 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

UV doesn’t have a sound that ages as time passes :oprah3:

finally something we can agree upon, UV is that rich bitch vintage that gets better as time goes by :oprah3:

15 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

born to die has aged? like fine wine? i agree! :oprah3:

I honestly don't get it when people say that BTD has aged badly, like maybe the lyrics are a little bit non-politically correct from a 2022 perspective, but the sound of the album is still fresh imho, it's a modern pop masterpiece :oprah3: