regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

20 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

The song will make alot of sense when u saw the scene on euphoria can u guys calm down

does the euphoria version use 3 mins 30 seconds as a placeholder too x

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

48 minutes ago, scarlettohara said:

i'll take this as he made an educated guess :um2: but doesn't actually know for sure and probably wouldn't stake his life on it :oopna2: but he's welcome to prove me wrong somehow :yesnod: i just instinctively trust no one bc everyone has an agenda.. :agree:

I think the most logical explanation is that LYTAN is floating around and if some people have it I'm sure BOZ has it too. He then got WCE and could tell they were different songs. The only real mystery is whether he had "Rock Candy Sweet" or just saw it in the BB first tracklist and assumed it was LYTAN renamed (if it was even renamed, maybe it was still as LYTAN). We also have the magic guy on the credits so unless they did a session back then I'm pretty sure WCE is a new song recorded recently for the show 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

I didnt say the placeholder thing u start to lose it grandma

grandma :godlaugh2:

On 1/16/2022 at 5:59 PM, lustforlife said:

Boz didnt say that ur dumb ass from hell... This a place holder in register sites 

anyways yes u did xx

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I think the most logical explanation is that LYTAN is floating around and if some people have it I'm sure BOZ has it too. He then got WCE and could tell they were different songs. The only real mystery is whether he had "Rock Candy Sweet" or just saw it in the BB first tracklist and assumed it was LYTAN renamed (if it was even renamed, maybe it was still as LYTAN). We also have the magic guy on the credits so unless they did a session back then I'm pretty sure WCE is a new song recorded recently for the show 

this is actually exactly what i'm saying. i don't think watercolor eyes is rock candy sweet but i'm not convinced loved you then and now is either bc we don't know how boz came to that conclusion. like he already had it from the first cotcc tracklist so the literal day after it came out when she announced rock candy sweet, maybe he just assumed it was that song but there could be tons of songs she wrote in the past few years with that line. i just don't think he knows for sure unless there's somwthing else he hasn't told us.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i thought lustforlife claimed the song was actually less than 3 minutes (maybe there really is another version :runs:)

Not gonna lie, the thought of there being two versions and somebody giving lustforlife the wrong one is kind of funny :whatever:

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, hotshot2am said:

I posted the 3:30 initially from the GEMA database but then someone claimed it's a placeholder and I believed it :eyeroll3: 

to be fair, 3:30 does indeed sound line a placeholder duration

The full watercolor eyes song is 3:32 (confirmed on YouTube New Zealand, where it’s out already)

giphy.gif

Just now, hotshot2am said:

I posted the 3:30 initially from the GEMA database but then someone claimed it's a placeholder and I believed it :eyeroll3: 

to be fair, 3:30 does indeed sound line a placeholder duration

isn't the song actually 3:30, though? or 3:32? (which is close enough)

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

Not gonna lie, the thought of there being two versions and somebody giving lustforlife the wrong one is kind of funny :whatever:

my husband version have 2:48. It dont have the end... but its nothing different... Just stop the song before the final guitar party :stareney:

Lust For Dead   large.gif