regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

at least miss lovelylipster did an introduction to keep the suspense up most scatposters just post the scat right away

343-CA4-BD-30-C7-418-C-B932-E14-DF60-A88

nothing will ever top the saga of rafaelsolimaxx... they dedicated themselves to the role of a halsey stan until they found the right moment to terrorize us... 343-CA4-BD-30-C7-418-C-B932-E14-DF60-A88

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

17 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

I think he dont like lana because i throw a flower vase in his head once and we are listening to lust for life... but i was in my feelings :stareney:

we don’t even have to wait for behind the iron gates - insights from an institution when we have you live posting straight from the psych ward :oprah4:

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

yes depending on where you are - it's midnight local time (or 11pm if you're central time cause that's the way it works for some reason)

I’m in the gutter of New Jersey so it looks like I will be waiting! is it good tho

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

nothing will ever top the saga of rafaelsolimaxx... they dedicated themselves to the role of a halsey stan until they found the right moment to terrorize us... 343-CA4-BD-30-C7-418-C-B932-E14-DF60-A88

My first days on LB. Little did I knew I would survive two more scat attacks :trisha:

I'll never forget my first live scat attack, it was cancermoon :bebe: They had that godforsaken Lana cult pfp 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, COCC said:

My first days on LB. Little did I knew I would survive two more scat attacks :trisha:

i haven't seen any scat in a long ass time because i can just tell when a new user is a scat troll... i just intuitively know it... 343-CA4-BD-30-C7-418-C-B932-E14-DF60-A88

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

How is the overall reaction so far? Do ppl on here love this song? I want to know :trisha:

It better gets loved bc it's beautiful :oprah3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

i haven't seen any scat in a long ass time because i can just tell when a new user is a scat troll... i just intuitively know it... 343-CA4-BD-30-C7-418-C-B932-E14-DF60-A88

I‘m too naive. I see a new user with Ma as their pfp and instantly like them :true:

Just now, Dealer Boulevard said:

How is the overall reaction so far? Do ppl on here love this song? I want to know :trisha:

It better gets loved bc it's beautiful :oprah3:

You came to the wrong thread :rip:

1 minute ago, COCC said:

You came to the wrong thread :rip:

Well:scoff:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Surf Noir said:

does anybody else remember when we saw a user in the "newest member" box with their pfp as a dick? :thumb3:

Still mad I missed this one

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * ・゜゜・.GIVE PEACE A CHANCE .・゜゜・ ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Just now, archiemm said:

lanaboards scat NFTs omg just solved any LB payment issues

When LDR9 ends up being titled Scat Attack and is only sold in the form of NFTs that come with a download link 

imageproxy.jpg

5 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

I’m in the gutter of New Jersey so it looks like I will be waiting! is it good tho

hello fellow NJ gutter resident. I haven't heard it yet either.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over