regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

4 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Us reminiscing on scat attacks and dick pfps the day after we all thought the site was gone for good or that we got banned :gasp: That's Lanaboards culture 

i remember my first scat attack, their username was @Anal Beads & i thought they were just a new user with a vulgar & quirky sense of humor... i was very incorrect... :ma: :eartha2: 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i remember my first scat attack, their username was @Anal Beads & i thought they were just a new user with a vulgar & quirky sense of humor... i was very incorrect... :ma: :eartha2: 

you know looking back on this it's usually pretty obvious who's gonna post scat

the one exception was @RafaelSolimaXx and i think they deserve an award for that :mj:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I think she's referencing the strength and freedom of wild horses not being enough to keep them together, and also maybe referencing to this masterpiece by the Rolling Stones. He sings about a relationship that nothing can take him away from. "wild horses couldn't drag me away." Lana could be flipping it here, meaning that they don't have the same determination that's depicted in the song. 

2 minutes ago, missamericatrash said:

Rolling Stones song! 

Just now, DCooper said:

I think she's referencing the strength and freedom of wild horses not being enough to keep them together, and also maybe referencing to this masterpiece by the Rolling Stones. He sings about a relationship that nothing can take him away from. "wild horses couldn't drag me away." Lana could be flipping it here, meaning that they don't have the same determination that's depicted in the song. 

i strongly prefer this interpretation over horses somehow meaning sex... :ma: 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

Btw The song is perfection to me. Such a strong Pretty When You Cry vibe, and the melody is soooo addictive. I love that type of production and her vocals are so femme-fatale, we never had something that close to the UV magnificence until this one. A real candy to my hears. The "Why're you always doing that" parts send me straight to heaven :grinds: [I think "wild horses" is something used to point drugs : https://www.songfacts.com/facts/the-rolling-stones/wild-horses]

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

Hide contents

I LOST THE HIGH RES VERSION LMFAO :trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha: so i had to recreate it 

oF8AOW9.png

Omg thank you so much for recreating it legend, this should replace the Mona Lisa in the Louvre  :trisha:

6 minutes ago, COCC said:

Omg thank you so much for recreating it legend, this should replace the Mona Lisa in the Louvre  :trisha:

Who is Lona Misa? Suddenly I don't know her:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

19 minutes ago, missamericatrash said:

Rolling Stones song! 

Written by Mick Jagger for Marianne Faithfull, who broke up with him because his career was exploding while hers was dying (at that time, late 60s, early 70s). When I saw her in concert at Town Hall in Manhattan, she sang it as an encore, which sent the screaming and cheering. 

Regarding WCE, at least we now know what 'rock candy sweet' was all about. Someone--BOZ?-- was correct that it was not a song title, but a lyric only. 

So presumably it was originally intended for COCC in some form, perhaps a very different one? 

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

the way i bookmarked this

Why is it so funny. The way lfl made us discuss the purpose of LB, never has the forum been so shaken to its core :kum:

Also: „LFL swears to leave and never return“ and then „LFL returns“ :thumb2: