regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

2 minutes ago, Rocket0212 said:

Idk, maybe people who don't listen to Lana will love this song, cause they just don't know what she's capable of. It's cute but there's nothing new or interesting for a Lana fan.

Yeah, as much as I love the song, I understand that perspective. It's not necessarily anything new to the people that have been listening to her recent projects. But I think that the people who really only know her for BTD and UV are gonna like it a lot because it's so different and it'll show more of her capabilities. I'm just happy to see Lana get recognition for her work regardless 

imageproxy.jpg

The only reason I could think of why they made it so simple:

Spoiler

It has to fit the scene that this song will be playing in. If what's been leaked is correct

Spoiler

WCE will be playing when Rue and Jules are breaking up. It's supposed to be very sad, so BOMBASTIC production wouldn't make any sense.

The bridge might be missing to make the song shorter. There could exist a longer version that l**kers were talking about. But this is not up to Lana to decide if she can release it.

D.png

6 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

The only reason I could think of why they made it so simple:

Hide contents

It has to fit the scene that this song will be playing in. If what's been leaked is correct

Hide contents

WCE will be playing when Rue and Jules are breaking up. It's supposed to be very sad, so BOMBASTIC production wouldn't make any sense.

HUGE POTENTIAL EUPHORIA SPOILER but also just me randomly guessing: 

Spoiler

i just found out elliot’s actor dominic is only credited on 3 episodes…lana’s singing in the 3rd episode… i’m kinda sure he will die of an overdose or drug related stuff in front of rue and lana’s song will play during that scene and if that’s the case then…wow.

cause rue and jules breaking up kinda doesn’t make sense cause they aren’t really together rn (?)

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

HUGE POTENTIAL EUPHORIA SPOILER but also just me randomly guessing: 

Hide contents

i just found out elliot’s actor dominic is only credited on 3 episodes…lana’s singing in the 3rd episode… i’m kinda sure he will die of an overdose or drug related stuff in front of rue and lana’s song will play during that scene and if that’s the case then…wow.

cause rue and jules breaking up kinda doesn’t make sense cause they aren’t really together rn (?)

Spoiler

If I remember correctly, Rue asked Jules to get back together in 2x01.

Spoiler

and yeah, Elliot overdoses, but only later in the season. There's still quite a few scenes from the trailer with Elliot that we haven't seen:

Spoiler

Jules and Elliot in the car when someone smashes the window, also

Spoiler

Jules and Elliot sleep together at some point, presumably after Rue and Jules break up...

D.png

4 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:
  Hide contents

If I remember correctly, Rue asked Jules to get back together in 2x01.

Hide contents

and yeah, Elliot overdoses, but only later in the season. There's still quite a few scenes from the trailer with Elliot that we haven't seen:

Hide contents

Jules and Elliot in the car when someone smashes the window, also

Hide contents

Jules and Elliot sleep together at some point, presumably after Rue and Jules break up...

Spoiler

but lana’s singing about playing guitar while i sleep and elliot plays guitar… that’s why idk… but i also don’t read spoilers or try not to so i really don’t know anything lmao :illumarina:

4 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i heard a different version of the song than what was released btw

if you love us, please feed us it

but if the other version does get leaked don’t all stop streaming wce and only listening to the other version

5 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

if you love us, please feed us it

but if the other version does get leaked don’t all stop streaming wce and only listening to the other version

do what the beliebers do just play the original on low volume :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Well, what are you waiting for? :blush3: we'll love you forever if you spare some audio files!

Spoiler

Not asking for leaks of a soon-to-be-released song. I'm joking. Don't ban me. #freeplastiscguy

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: