regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

I see the LB outage did not motivate some of y'all to get an actual job the way I hoped it might have...

gc_ad_header2.gif

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

I almost wonder if there's a Euphoria mix and an original mix of this song since it ended up being used for the show. That might explain why people (allegedly) heard something different than what got released. It makes sense for the version that was released to be a bit more lowkey if it's primarily being released in order to be used in the background of a scene

(Slight Euphoria spoiler below if people are right)

Spoiler

Especially if it might be used in a breakup scene rather than in one of the crazier scenes in the show

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Super Movie said:

I almost wonder if there's a Euphoria mix and an original mix of this song since it ended up being used for the show. That might explain why people (allegedly) heard something different than what got released. It makes sense for the version that was released to be a bit more lowkey if it's primarily being released in order to be used in the background of a scene

(Slight Euphoria spoiler below if people are right)

Reveal hidden contents

Especially if it might be used in a breakup scene rather than in one of the crazier scenes in the show

this may be true! the og file says it was mastered on jan 16th. that’s really recent, so maybe there were some last minute changes 

There’s been different versions/edits/mixes of many of her songs, released and unreleased, and as recently as ‘Beautiful,’ there’s no reason it couldn’t also be true of WCE. 

the way that I love + cherish every lana song, even the ones that don’t necessarily blow me away, and repeat them so much that they always make my top songs of the year over other people’s masterpieces… !!! says something about the  // t a l e n t //

can’t wait to stream this lil b until she’s immediately my top last FM track of the week month 🙃

giphy.gif

33 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

do we move????

I'm not entirely sure how that works but I think it's more label/spotify sided. The real spotify "charts" are the ones that go by daily streams so we'll have to wait a couple of days to see how well the song does. 

Playlisting works tho, IYLDWM has a lot more streams than the other BB songs just cause it was on a big playlist on release day :gasp:

giphy.gif

49 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Now lock her with migos and force she to do something like planet her

i'll never understand why some people want lana to make the most basic & commercial sounding music, she thrives at being the opposite of that... :pls:

WGe8ynS.gif

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i'll never understand why some people want lana to make the most basic & commercial sounding music, she thrives at being the opposite of that... :pls:

I wouldn't have anything against them if they weren't openly homophobic. I'm sure Lana doesn't even know but it wouldn't be a good look. Also, there a lot of better rap artists out there :thumb2:

giphy.gif