regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

bikini gold is THAT laptop demo i just know it :true: idc if it's just another "spin me 'round, kiss me in your chevrolet" variation :true: 

when the chorus in question is "i'll be your private dancer, i'll wear my gold nail polish" :oprah: LEAK IT :read:

mUENGN9.png

:wub: I love it! It’s such a saccharine, but innocently dark song. It’s perfect for the show, and I’m excited to see which characters’ plot-line it accompanies on Sunday! 

Her vocals are stellar, and I love the production, the little notes of melodic dissonance throughout really add so much to it — it sounds out-of-tune in a very intentional way, almost to convey the brokenness of a few relationships in the show that the characters still engage in.

I’m excited to see how this might translate into a new sound for the next album! 

leak California demo to cleanse my ears from this :angie:

she is so above songs like this

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I really like the song. Just woke up & it was playing in my head :trisha: My only complains are that the song is too short & I would have loved to hear more of the guitar. I can see why some could like it not that much , maybe a bridge & a longer guitar intro would have helped the song idk 

But overall the song is such a mood & I'm kinda addicted to it:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Dealer Boulevard said:

I really like the song. Just woke up & it was playing in my head :trisha: My only complains are that the song is too short & I would have loved to hear more of the guitar. I can see why some could like it not that much , maybe a bridge & a longer guitar intro would have helped the song idk 

But overall the song is such a mood & I'm kinda addicted to it:trisha:

i agree that i wish it was longer! i suppose it could be because it is for a tv show, but i digress -- i also agree that the guitar is so beautiful! i can't say enough good things about this track

26 minutes ago, Thunder said:

This new mixer she's working with on Blue Banisters and now this needs to be stopped and he needs to be stopped now. The mixing on BB songs and WCE is awful :sideeye: 

Yeah, I’ve been saying. There are obvious loud parts and crackling. I can’t explain it but her voice itself has more air than usual like a hiss. It’s not consistent at all. All BB songs suffered from this.

The Jack albums are buttery smooth.

Wait I actually do LOVE that “insiders” told us that there’d be a powerful bridge with all these instruments and it’s not that we got a weaker bridge, we just didn’t get one 😂😂😂😂

but regardless, I actually LOVE the song. It’s perfect for a TV show song and really cute and kinda sad but not in a painful way. Almost in a nostalgic warm way. I think it’s wonderful.