regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

58 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

when the chorus in question is "i’m his little downtown babydoll, i’m his little downtown babydoll, he likes to come and hear me sing rock and roll and watch me when i’m working on the silver pole" :oprah: LEAK IT :read:

:true: 

whatarecoloris.jpg

I -

What did I just listen to. I just cANT ANYMORE. I’d rather enter atmosphere and hit the ground full speed if I listen to one more song that sounds like I’m floating in space

met my boyfriend down at the taco truck

7 minutes ago, TextBook said:

I feel like this song wasn’t made for Euphoria (just like Young & Beautiful wasn’t made for the movie). It could be a reworked unfinished demo from BB.

anyway I love it

yeah the rock candy line makes it kiiiinda suspicious

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

You guys are so annoying. First you hype the snippet up like it's the second coming of West Coast, and now you trash it cause it's not 100% what you thought it should be.

This is a cute, well crafted little song. The passion in her vocals and the instrumental have the vibe of a distorted Wait For Life. We are lucky to get that much "fire" from her again after stuff like CoCC. She's just releasing it for a soundtrack anyway, so it's a nice to have and there is literally NO reason to moan about it

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I've streamed this song probably 50 times since it came out and that's not even counting the illegal streams from yesterday :toofunny: The melody has me in a choke-hold and I CANNOT GET OVER THAT FUCKING GUITAR ??#!$!#$#! I think every post I've made in this thread has mentioned the guitar but I will continue to praise it :defeated:

giphy.gif 

I think ppl have a right to be critical/disappointed or whatever. we were pretty misled by the “insiders”, and it’s a song for pretty much the biggest show in the world right now, so I think a lot of people expected something a lot more than what we got. It’s still Def a cute song. Doesn’t have a lot of replay value for me but ya know it is what it is

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

WATERCOLOR EYES IS A GOOD SONG. End of discussion. Those who get it, get it. Those who don’t get it well… I also feel like this song will fit in Cassie’s situation or maybe in Jules. 

:erm:

Did I yesterday say that the song is just cute and ok? Yes. Have I been listening to it on repeat since it came out? Yes. It grew on me a lot and I think it's actually a pretty solid song :smile3: