regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

You know you can enjoy the song without making up delusions of grandeur that tHis iS beTter tHan AnYthing ShE reLeaseD tHe pasT fIvE yEars. I think you even know that's a lie, so stop being full of it. It's a simple, cute song and you're entitled to enjoy it but if this is the standard to be better than some of the brilliant songs she's been making the past few years, than the bar is in hell and I realized that some will eat anything by her up

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, Thunder said:

You know you can enjoy the song without making up delusions of grandeur that tHis iS beTter tHan AnYthing ShE reLeaseD tHe pasT fIvE yEars. I think you even know that's a lie, so stop being full of it. It's a simple, cute song and you're entitled to enjoy it but if this is the standard to be better than some of the brilliant songs she's been making the past few years, than the bar is in hell and I realized that some will eat anything by her up

or like "omg you guys set yourselves up for disappointment thinking this song would be her best and now you're just bitterΒ :excited:" how about I had no expectations whatsoever, I just think the song is cute/okay but could've been a thousand times better had she tweaked a thing or two.Β :scoff:

Just now, Crys10 said:

Why aren’t the emo stans making TikTok and reels? :/

they will after sundayΒ 

Just now, West Coast said:

or like "omg you guys set yourselves up for disappointment thinking this song would be her best and now you're just bitterΒ :excited:" how about I had no expectations whatsoever, I just think the song is cute/okay but could've been a thousand times better had she tweaked a thing or two.Β :scoff:

drums. lower octave. more guitar. longer. bridge.Β :dance:

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

It's driving me mad, is this how you felt during NFRΒ :bye:

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, Thunder said:

It's driving me mad, is this how you felt during NFRΒ :bye:

sorta, but during NFR I cared, rn I couldn't care less about an okay promotionalΒ single for one TV show, however popular it might beΒ :ma:

5 minutes ago, Thunder said:

just like some will hate on absolutely anything she does this fandom’s justΒ utterly burned out tbhΒ :crying3:

Just now, lanasbottom said:

just like some will hate on absolutely anything she does this fandom’s justΒ utterly burned out tbhΒ :crying3:

TouchΓ©!Β :true:

Β 

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

Every release the same ppl saying bad things....Β :smokes2:

Β 

and the same people making shit up, what's old is newΒ :true:

At least for me, the song gets a lot better after a few listens. The main thing I'm looking forward to now though is seeing it in the show on Sunday. I think that'll give me a whole new perspective/outlook on the song depending on how it gets usedΒ 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

imagine lana doin fan service and ending doin something like chromatica... hope she follow her patch

she already had her fan service/ChromaticaΒ era and it was called "Lust for Life".