regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

9 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Thunder when he discovers that he has a right to criticize other people's opinions, this isn't an echo chamber this is a discussion board :illumilana2:

Your opnion is not a consense deal with the facts and start to deal that its your opnion not FACTS

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Just now, lustforlife said:

Your opnion is not a consense deal with the facts and start to deal that its your opnion not FACTS

I know it's not facts, but it's my strong opinion and I have a right to express it anyway I feel!

R.e176f5e848a98a4fb5e76eea8b4fb34d?rik=O

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

This happens to people for believing the fake insiders hahahah who said it was UV type. I love the songgg :rollin:. Please enjoy the song xx 

Wild horses can't keep us together
So what if you taste just like heaven?
That don't make it right
Hot summer and cold watermelon 🍉
Your love stings like blood and a lemon🍋
Why do you leave me with watercolor eyes? :crying5:

DaringAdventurousKob-max-1mb.gif

5 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

I have a challenge for you all.

Stop thinking that you can manifest things into the existence, because you really can't. That way you won't be dissapointed when the song or the album is the opposite of what you wanted. This discussion isgiving me the internet in 2015 The_dress_blueblackwhitegold.jpg

Not the black and blue dress :ma::troll:

2 minutes ago, COCC said:

I sometimes wish that LB was a trashy reality tv show where we would fight over new songs and lfl would be the New York of the show :thumb2:

don't disrespect tiffany "new york" pollard like that 

this is why people hate lanaboards everyone is always fighting to see which is the correct opinion :bitchfight:

spoiler alert: there's no correct opinion

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, COCC said:

I sometimes wish that LB was a trashy reality tv show where we would fight over new songs and lfl would be the New York of the show :thumb2:

don’t ever disrespect tiffany new york pollard like this again :willcut:

Obviously everyone can feel however they want about the song, but I personally think there's more to it than some of you are saying. It's simple and repetitive but that's part of its charm and there's something subtly magical about it. It really is addictive and the atmosphere gives this warm and special feeling, mixed with the sadness and disappointment in the lyrics. It reflects the mindset of a young love that's fading really well. Also it doesn't really feel that sparse to me? There are so many little things going on and it all comes together beautifully.

lana fans hate everything then get mad if every other single fan doesn't have the exact same opinion as them. :awk: some of us can just enjoy things and be happy. :thankyou: it doesn't mean we're uncritical idiots who can't be trusted to have opinions. if you don't vibe with one of her releases, you can share that without acting like you're better than people who do enjoy it. :headache: this happens with every song, every album, every video, everything. i get it, some of you are never happy and maybe you take it personally when people don't have the same criticisms as you. :um3: i hate how everything is becoming like this like everyone has to have the exact same opinions on every single thing in existence or they're branded as idiots or villains. :pft: like get over yourselves and go fly a kite. :eyeroll2: 

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688