regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

3 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

i think it's so weird that you actually can barely hear the plucking of the guitar. compare the "taste like rock candy" teaser from euphoria's twitter with the actual song, like you can't hear it? i think it would be better if it started with only the guitar and then it build up

That’s so interesting, do you think they used a different mix for the promo but LDR’s team decided to release another version on streaming services? (Kind of like the Summer Bummer mix-up with the alt version?) :assad:

3 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

i think it's so weird that you actually can barely hear the plucking of the guitar. compare the "taste like rock candy" teaser from euphoria's twitter with the actual song, like you can't hear it? i think it would be better if it started with only the guitar and then it build up

I noticed this too. Maybe the clip from the Euphoria social media accounts was the version BOZ heard

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

That’s so interesting, do you think they used a different mix for the promo but LDR’s team decided to release another version on streaming services? (Kind of like the Summer Bummer mix-up with the alt version?) :assad:

maybe the questionable insiders were right about a different version existing :assad: 

lustforlife's husband... it's never too late to become a leaker! :blush3:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

10 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Thanks. I also love 'The Greatest' a good deal. I think for all of us, it's a matter of what songs touch us the most--and keep touching us, as well as their sound. It's such a private | personal matter, you can't let your friends opinions influence you, or their harsh words, or, in some cases, herd mentality. 

I don't rank anyone's songs, unless it's just for fun, to pass the time, and clarify one's thoughts and opinions. 

The Greatest is not one of my favorites but I see what people like about it. 

I don’t like Black Bathing Suit either, for example, which could be a very unpopular opinion. It just doesn’t speak to me.

Kudos to your words on herd mentality. Agreed.

3 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

maybe the version they used in the promo is the one they're using in the episode
i don't understand why they did that though, the black bathing suit drums don't really fit

Just now, Venice Peach said:

If there is one thing we are always getting from Lana is confusion regarding different version of her singles :hide:

the strings version of beautiful literally appearing out of thin air :oopna2: manifesting a spaghetti western version of watercolor eyes :true: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

At this point, it's more likely than not that there's two versions of Watercolor Eyes. It's not unlike Lana to change songs right before they're released

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

WAIT WTF

this version has only the guitar, the streaming version has piano and drums???? what in the world???

THERE IS ANOTHER VERSION! :oh:

this always happens with lana's new songs :hide: can't wait to see "watercolor eyes (alt. mix)" in the miss daytona collection! :et: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, LifeOnMars said:

BOZ posted about the song on his Twitter today. I feel like he would have said something if the version he heard was different from what was released. But who knows. 

what did he say?

2 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

BOZ posted about the song on his Twitter today. I feel like he would have said something if the version he heard was different from what was released. But who knows. 

i wouldn't count on insiders always being reliable or always giving the most accurate information, he said this song sounds like fiily/dbjag & i don't feel like that's a very accurate description :um2: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

8 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

THERE IS ANOTHER VERSION! :oh:

this always happens with lana's new songs :hide: can't wait to see "watercolor eyes (alt. mix)" in the miss daytona collection! :et: 

Yes. Factually, there are multiple examples, especially with officially unreleased LDR songs--how many versions of 'I Talk To Jesus' are there, at least three? And what about 'Yes To Heaven'? At least four that I know of. 'Beautiful' being the most recent example of an officially released track with multiple versions, and there's also 'FIILY,' of which there were two different versions (at least). 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i wouldn't count on insiders always being reliable or always giving the most accurate information, he said this song sounds like fiily/dbjag & i don't feel like that's a very accurate description :um2: 

Honeymouns made the fily description, not boz

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

Yeah his descriptions haven’t always been the best in the past. I don’t think he gave one for this song though. I believe he just gave out some lyrics. The fiily/dbjag came from honeymounz and some other “insiders” here.