regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

6 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

i don’t think this is any confirmation and don’t think his ass knows much more than we do but there’s that 

it’s getting weird 

Also honeymounz is saying the other version was more stripped back so people would be complaining about that version too. If it even exists. 

22 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Thank you. It was one of the nicest birthday gifts I've ever received. 

Happy Birthday love!! :wub:

14 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Omg tysm gorlsss :omg: I hope you’re loving the new track (or that she grows on you if you’re not!)

057-E9-B75-0-B6-C-430-E-BB38-2-E7-D779-D

WB baby!!!!! :defeated:

18 minutes ago, robertenglandgrant said:

This person always makes the best edits of Lana's songs. Love the version we got, but this slaps:

Honestly I fucking loooooove this oh my god. I get it now when some of you were saying it's the production that was lacking and not really the vocals afhkdfh

!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Venice said:

Happy Birthday love!! :wub:

WB baby!!!!! :defeated:

Honestly I fucking loooooove this oh my god. I get it now when some of you were saying it's the production that was lacking and not really the vocals afhkdfh

!!!!!!!

Thank you kindly. 

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

So the alleged other version is even more stripped back? Leak it so people who are complaining that the song is too simple start to appreciate the details in the official version more :true:

they won't even leak laptop demos so i doubt they'll leak this :eartha2: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

5 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Also honeymounz is saying the other version was more stripped back so people would be complaining about that version too. If it even exists. 

they’ll say it’s better just because it’s unreleased and will hate that one too the second someone leaks it :thumb:

Just now, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

The other version is probably the OG WCE. I'm leaning towards my theory from yesterday that WCE was produced by Drew Erickson and was meant to be on BB. When she gave up this song to Euphoria, Nasri added more production. That's why the other version is even more stripped down.

hence it could be loved you then and now :mj:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

the more stripped back version prob just doesn't have the percussion and synths, like u can kind of hear the guitar is more bare in the snippets HBO posted promoting the 3rd episode

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da