regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

15 minutes ago, Vanilla Icy said:

the pre-chorus on this song is kinda one of the best things she's ever done

Last time I felt this catchiness from her melodies was when she released Chemtrails the title track, I think pre-chorus in WCE is almost as great as COCC’s chorus, the song itself isn’t just as polished but I don’t mind it, it reminds me of her Ultraviolence ~messiness~… this is Lana in her best form once again. 

12 minutes ago, revadece said:

also, i don’t think watercolor eyes was ever meant to be on blue banisters, it’s not very much fitting with blue banisters lyrical themes

hmmm i think i can actually imagine it between if you lie down with me and beautiful or between thunder and wildflower wildfire. :oic3: lots of songs on the album had breakup/toxic relationship vibes so i believe it could've been meant for it. :really: but then that is a reoccurring theme for her, so that also says nothing. :die:

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

the alt ver prob has some different lyrics? I remember boz teased "I think that you're sweet like rock candy 

wild like beaches that leave me sandy"

it could've been on accident but could b the other version:sideeye:

also I cant imagine this song being on bb or cocc in a million years

This has been the most exciting single drop for me since NFR era. I don't think it's as good as some of the highlights on COCC and BB, but it's been a While since I've been listening to a Lana single on repeat and absolutely loving it. This song made me realize even more how the BB singles were a big disappointment for me lol, the feeling I got with this song just wasn't there for the BB singles. Or even the COCC singles. (only ended up having my COCC title track obsession when I was listening to it in the context of the album lol)

qfrWuBl.png

I never expected it to be anything more than a cute simple repetitive song with classic ldr unreleased vibes and that’s what I got. Very happy with it <3 reminds me of the good old days before norman got her annoying new fans that can’t appreciate this side of her :smokes3:  

UbsOye5.png

5 minutes ago, Leader of The Pack said:

If this was an unreleased that leaked y’all would be shrieking your love for this song and begging lana to release it for years and years and years. 
smile guys you live in the good timeline

no they wanna stay miserable at all cost… and so do i WHERE ARE THE HANDCUFFS FOR MISS DIAMANDIS? :ma:

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

no they wanna stay miserable at all cost… and so do i WHERE ARE THE HANDCUFFS FOR MISS DIAMANDIS? :ma:

i don’t know but she needs to stop saying that she’s a ruin and a venus fly trap :ma:

someone find them before she becomes someone else’s baby :cuckoo:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

41 minutes ago, revadece said:

also, i don’t think watercolor eyes was ever meant to be on blue banisters, it’s not very much fitting with blue banisters lyrical themes

What about the mention of colors in various songs and Picasso in Beautiful? And before the name 'Blue Banisters' was announced 'Rock Candy Sweet', so there has to be a close relationship.