regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

:wat: I’m kinda shookt that a more stripped back version exists… I mean, it’s not a big-production track… How more stripped back can this be ?!??! 

Her vocals… and some crickets? :whatever2:

Spoiler

Just kidding, I like the song :heidi:

7 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

:wat: I’m kinda shookt that a more stripped back version exists… I mean, it’s not a big-production track… How more stripped back can this be ?!??! 

I think they kept the guitar (and drums maybe) only and deleted the atmospheric soundscaping added on the released version. Hope this will be released on the CD or somewhere ".flacable"

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

how do they know they're just simply unreleased tracks? what if they're meant for ldr9? :raven: 

THANK YOU!!! This is what I was wondering, by posting it! 

Just now, lustforlife said:

I think they thought that if she recorded one exclusive song on capitol there is more :blush3:

Which is not far-fetched… but not confirmed either haha 

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

THANK YOU!!! This is what I was wondering, by posting it! 

Which is not far-fetched… but not confirmed either haha 

I think this Instagram copy things from ldraddic and in their tweet they put a suppostly but this Instagram did put either

Lust For Dead   large.gif

1 hour ago, scarlettohara said:

hmmm i think i can actually imagine it between if you lie down with me and beautiful or between thunder and wildflower wildfire. :oic3: lots of songs on the album had breakup/toxic relationship vibes so i believe it could've been meant for it. :really: but then that is a reoccurring theme for her, so that also says nothing. :die:

i meant it more like her perspective, blue banisters (album) also speaks on stuff like tough relationships, but it does it different way - she definitely feels more confident and more aware of her own worth than the person she’s singing about

41 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

What about the mention of colors in various songs and Picasso in Beautiful? And before the name 'Blue Banisters' was announced 'Rock Candy Sweet', so there has to be a close relationship.

lana has been singing about colors pretty much since the beginning and picasso doesn’t have really much to do with watercolor eyes in my opinion. sure, it has “rock candy sweet” phrase and i think it could’ve been recorded around time she was working on blue banisters, but i don’t think it was considered to be on the album itself, or at least not on what we have as the final result now

1 minute ago, Marius said:

I wish I liked the song more. :noparty: it’s bland, repetitive and produced badly. :oprah3: Waiting for king FHJ and Lana’s cover of his song.

i'm glad other people are also noticing the production, something about the way it was mixed reminds me of jack's production & in a bad way, it feels fickle & watered-down, it isn't full

WGe8ynS.gif