regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

when Rick comes back, delivers something in the vein Blue Banisters with its same free form style, and people either eat it up or continue to not realize that Lana is mostly in charge of her creative decisions :sideeye:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

13 hours ago, Thunder said:

when Rick comes back, delivers something in the vein Blue Banisters with its same free form style, and people either eat it up or continue to not realize that Lana is mostly in charge of her creative decisions :sideeye:

Yup. And as someone who hasn't been the biggest fan of her more recent work, I still don’t really blame it on her producers. I get disliking a producer’s quirks, etc but I feel like blaming your dislike mainly on them almost disregards Lana’s artistry? Like she’s the one who green lights these and I’m sure her producers don’t just write a song and expect her to sing it, she’s involved in the creation process as well. Saying LFL is bad because of Rick is as annoying as saying UV is good because of Dan, because their implies that her producers are responsible for the quality of her music. I see people saying there’s clear differences between Blue Bannisters and works like COCC, but I see more people saying they sound basically the same because that’s just her sound now. I also see her music a reflection of her current state, so of course it’ll change as time passes

sgopYhV.gif

1 hour ago, Thunder said:

Is Rick supposed to come back? I haven't been keeping up as much. :rip:

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Rick pre honeymoon work served crispy clear melodic vocals.

If only they could go back to that.:wowcry:

He still served the best melodies and bring out the best from Lana vocally. Bartender has a very good vocal performance from Lana. Very Ride/Paradise/Y&B era. No straining, no whispery, no crackling or airy ness. He did that.

Happiness Is A Butterfly once again stunning.

I like that his songs sound like songs not spoken words. The best thing is to work with Rick on the song writing, composition, melodies and add another producer on top for the instruments and actual production.

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I love Black Friday!

Hide contents

Though we all know Nicki is the queen of rap.

:ma:

Spoiler

nicki really be testing that title by how she's been acting the last year :brandy:

Spoiler

that's why i just illegally download her music instead :oop2:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Why're you always doing that?
Playing guitar while I'm sleeping

6-A5518-A1-D8-A9-477-E-98-D4-A8-E6564-D8

Spoiler

Proving you that I can act like a brat too by selling your guitar on Ebay

AAFB00-C8-FB31-4-C27-B8-E0-353163458-C7-

On 1/20/2022 at 8:58 PM, Surf Noir said:

what does she mean by "wild horses can't keep us together"? :um2: 

While drinking coffee this morning I remembered that many countries in the (Western) world use a statue of a man punching a horse in front of their parlaments. Here‘s the one in Vienna:

15950783-a-statue-of-a-horse-tamer-archi

It‘s a reminder to politicians to tame their passion and not let it affect their work. So I guess Lana used it in a similar way where wild horses represent untamed / wild passion and love.

Spoiler

Can‘t believe I‘m finally being useful after shitposting for months :xcry:

watercolor eyes sounds like a really cute shoujo manga

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

7 hours ago, Astral Chain said:

Rick pre honeymoon work served crispy clear melodic vocals.

The reason her vocals weren't clear was her own decision. For honeymoon they purposely found an older mic to have the right 'grit' and 'dirt', and in LFL she was singing through paper to muffle her voice. I think stylistically they match the vibe of each respective album so I don't have a problem with that but I get what you mean :um2:

45 minutes ago, COCC said:

While drinking coffee this morning I remembered that many countries in the (Western) world use a statue of a man punching a horse in front of their parlaments. Here‘s the one in Vienna:

15950783-a-statue-of-a-horse-tamer-archi

It‘s a reminder to politicians to tame their passion and not let it affect their work. So I guess Lana used it in a similar way where wild horses represent untamed / wild passion and love.

Hide contents

Can‘t believe I‘m finally being useful after shitposting for months :xcry:

Ooh that’s interesting! Thanks for sharing. :D

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Good morning!!!! Good news Watercolor Eyes debuted with 1.461.233 streams!!!! 
❤️🔥
❤️🔥
❤️🔥
❤️🔥

N.53 Spotify Global 200.       Keep streaming!!!!!!! :kiss:
🍬

DaringAdventurousKob-max-1mb.gif

14 hours ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Do we really need Rick again? After LFL everyone was hoping she'll ditch him for good because of the cheap beats and voice filters
ItuKx0m.gif

no really IS THIS ELLIE GOULDING OR IS THIS A LANA FACE MORPH i can't even tell anymore :heidi:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

On 1/20/2022 at 8:58 PM, Surf Noir said:

what does she mean by "wild horses can't keep us together"? :um2: 

Sounds like a reference to Rolling Stone's Wild Horses