regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

10 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

no really IS THIS ELLIE GOULDING OR IS THIS A LANA FACE MORPH i can't even tell anymore :heidi:

It‘s a fake!

Spoiler

The first and probably last time that I opened that thread :eek2:

So apparently i seen some instagram fanpages used my WCE artwork without crediting me as "Whore of Tropico on LB" nor my ig design account (which i upload the covers on). What should i do? :oprah2:

zrB1YxO.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

So apparently i seen some instagram fanpages used my WCE artwork without crediting me as "Whore of Tropico on LB" nor my ig design account (which i upload the covers on). What should i do? :oprah2:

zrB1YxO.jpg

dm them and threaten them with a lawsuit :ma:

take it doen. down now. 

3 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

dm them and threaten them with a lawsuit :ma:

take it doen. down now. 

gorl it's too Taylor Swift :pout: i just tried Dm-ing them with a friendly request. Lets see 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

11 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

zrB1YxO.jpg

You can put a comment explaining the situation and maybe they will pin it (+ rightfully tag you on the picture). If not tell us which post and we'll get them down if they don't want to credit you :blush3: 

I think there is an option when reporting a post about intellectual property or something like that 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Summerain said:

Good morning!!!! Good news Watercolor Eyes debuted with 1.461.233 streams!!!! 
❤️🔥
❤️🔥
❤️🔥
❤️🔥

N.53 Spotify Global 200.       Keep streaming!!!!!!! :kiss:
🍬

is that good??

15 hours ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Do we really need Rick again? After LFL everyone was hoping she'll ditch him for good because of the cheap beats and voice filters
ItuKx0m.gif

It wasn't Rick's fault that Lana kept changing her mind about Lust for Life's concept and sound.

He still gave us some of her best songs on that album and overall, it's more enjoyable than the kind of snoozey and uninspired shit she's been serving lately. Hell, she didn't even bother to record a full album and just stopped halfway through then added some OLD ASS outtakes on it and didn't even bother updating/changing them.

2 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

It wasn't Rick's fault that Lana kept changing her mind about Lust for Life's concept and sound.

He still gave us some of her best songs on that album and overall, it's more enjoyable than the kind of snoozey and uninspired shit she's been serving lately. Hell, she didn't even bother to record a full album and just stopped halfway through then added some OLD ASS outtakes on it and didn't even bother updating/changing them.

didnt he change the lust for life demo to make it more of a radio hit?

16 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

is that good??

YES, she didn't get these numbers since Norman Fucking Rockwell.

A Spotify playlist to increase the numbers: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5fZrny4ryPeA3JUV5yYdP7?si=08847a1bbc4444da

If you use the playlist make sure that the volume is high 70-80%, since that is how the reproductions are counted

DaringAdventurousKob-max-1mb.gif

4 hours ago, COCC said:

While drinking coffee this morning I remembered that many countries in the (Western) world use a statue of a man punching a horse in front of their parlaments. Here‘s the one in Vienna:

15950783-a-statue-of-a-horse-tamer-archi

It‘s a reminder to politicians to tame their passion and not let it affect their work. So I guess Lana used it in a similar way where wild horses represent untamed / wild passion and love.

i guess it doesn't work too well though :um2:

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688