regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

15 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

the TV version of the song has different instrumental and theres a specific moment when shes singing the final chorus with some type of instrumental change which they were reportedly interpreting as a bridge. 

so that means they're going to play the entire track?

i honestly get why *that* person on here said it sounds like a stripped version of cherry, i somewhat hear it too but i mostly think the song sounds like a mix of uv and bb 

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

and if you use bots :dorothy2:

i can barely listen to the same song twice how the fuck can you listen 766 times?

you can edit the length of the song in itunes to 0:01 and each listen it counts as a full listen (just in your statistics ofc) and then you can update them on your last.fm

many DiE hArD fAnS were doing that years ago fakely trying to impress other fans with their scrobbles

Spoiler

me being one of them in 2013 with 50k born to die scrobbles :makeup:

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

i can barely listen to the same song twice how the fuck can you listen 766 times?

I don't, I leave it playing at a low volume while I go over my day or when I'm sleeping :sadcore:

Just now, venicebitch said:

you can edit the length of the song in itunes to 0:01 and each listen it counts as a full listen (just in your statistics ofc) and then you can update them on your last.fm

many DiE hArD fAnS were doing that years ago fakely trying to impress other fans with their scrobbles

You can't, cause you have to stream a song for 30secs for it to count as a scrobble :brows3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

You can't, cause you have to stream a song for 30secs for it to count as a scrobble :brows3:

i remember listening to them offline and then using some sort of update option to upload them as a scrobbles to my account, that was almost 10 years ago tho so idk

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I don't, I leave it playing at a low volume while I go over my day or when I'm sleeping :sadcore:

btw you know that it doesnt count as a stream after a few times? so you're doing it purely for you last.fm statistics?

17 minutes ago, the ocean said:

Because of its repetitiveness, this song is made for replay, getting better and better as you run it on a loop. This goes so far that after a few replays I can't tell if I'm at the beginning, middle or end of the song, so I can feel the lostness she's singing about.

11 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

but that's not really listening to the song is it :judgingu:

21 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

btw you know that it doesnt count as a stream after a few times? so you're doing it purely for you last.fm statistics?

Wdym it doesn't? I've been doing it for nothing? :bebe:

Just now, Thunder Revenant said:

:eartha:

Don't laugh, it's not my fault i'm dumber than a rock candy sweet :crying5:

Spoiler

No, but fr. I know nothing about how the streaming world works. I thought all I had to do was to stream the song multiple times. Isn't that what the BTS stans do? :bebe:

I keep coming back to her, even though I said I wouldn't for a while, but the soundtrack drew me to her again and I had to listen to her. Well I'm disappointed. We are very, very far from Paradise or Ultraviolence as some described it. It's lazy as hell, pretty but fucking lazy. She really needs to reconnect urgently with those who made the real Lana, tall, ghostly and timeless. She can no longer stay in this register.
So disappointed with the success she has this moment by releasing the worst songs of her career... Listen again to the old soundtracks, how incredible they were, she was a queen. What is happening ? She is getting lost. By releasing too many titles, she no longer takes the time to do things well, girl takes a break if you have no more inspiration. 3 years since Lana hasn't impressed me. It's so fucking generic :facepalm: