regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

23 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Don't laugh, it's not my fault i'm dumber than a rock candy sweet :crying5:

Hide contents

No, but fr. I know nothing about how the streaming world works. I thought all I had to do was to stream the song multiple times. Isn't that what the BTS stans do? :bebe:

You need to make a playlist with short interludes and put WE there.

giphy.gif

51 minutes ago, Enchanted Mansion said:

I keep coming back to her, even though I said I wouldn't for a while, but the soundtrack drew me to her again and I had to listen to her. Well I'm disappointed. We are very, very far from Paradise or Ultraviolence as some described it. It's lazy as hell, pretty but fucking lazy. She really needs to reconnect urgently with those who made the real Lana, tall, ghostly and timeless. She can no longer stay in this register.
So disappointed with the success she has this moment by releasing the worst songs of her career... Listen again to the old soundtracks, how incredible they were, she was a queen. What is happening ? She is getting lost. By releasing too many titles, she no longer takes the time to do things well, girl takes a break if you have no more inspiration. 3 years since Lana hasn't impressed me. It's so fucking generic :facepalm:

you're obsessed with the version of LDR that's in your head, and being demanding of what she "needs" to do in her carreer isn't going to change the fact that she's more herself than ever – whether you like it or not.

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

you're obsessed with the version of LDR that's in your head, and being demanding of what she "needs" to do in her carreer isn't going to change the fact that she's more herself than ever – whether you like it or not.

I post my opinion. Of course she won't change her life or her music and fortunately she does what she wants if she likes it, but when it's less good we have the right to report it. And I think that's the case, her old work was much better. Glad you like what she's doing right now.

With the help of Watercolor Eyes, Lana was the 10th most streamed female artist on Spotify yesterday :)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

WCE debuting with 1.7 million streams and being her 2nd biggest solo debut on spotify without the episode even being out AND the soundtrack supervisor telling Vogue UK that the song is perfect for euphoria and we’ll see why tomorrow… when when she gets nominated for the emmy then what? 

A triumphant finale in itself! The teaser for the next Euphoria episode had a new Lana Del Rey song. Tell me about that.

That came from our soundtrack partner, Interscope Records, who we’ve been working with to get new unreleased songs for the show, and that was one of them. I sent that over to our editor, like, “We need to find a home for this one.” It’s beautiful. It’s perfect. It’s Euphoria. You’ll see it this week!

so it wasnt written for the show dgffdgsgfsgs 💀💀💀

its probably just a random song Lana recorded for her next album and then decided to give away to euphoria

2 hours ago, venicebitch said:

i dont think so but it'll leak either way

wait so you’re really sure they are playing the other version tomorrow and just kept the "upbeat" one for streaming? cause i love the one we have but i also love having multiple versions of her songs :angie:

9 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

A triumphant finale in itself! The teaser for the next Euphoria episode had a new Lana Del Rey song. Tell me about that.

That came from our soundtrack partner, Interscope Records, who we’ve been working with to get new unreleased songs for the show, and that was one of them. I sent that over to our editor, like, “We need to find a home for this one.” It’s beautiful. It’s perfect. It’s Euphoria. You’ll see it this week!

so it wasnt written for the show dgffdgsgfsgs 💀💀💀

its probably just a random song Lana recorded for her next album and then decided to give away to euphoria

If someone Googles Euphoria the first image that comes up is Zendaya with watercolor eyes. I would be surprised if this isn't specifically written for Euphoria.

Just now, venicebitch said:

nfr is also the title song ... 

But that's not spelled with a ! at the end.

Just now, hotshot2am said:

If someone Googles Euphoria the first image that comes up is Zendaya with watercolor eyes. I would be surprised if this isn't specifically written for Euphoria.

its literally just zendaya crying watercolor eyes is just a metaphore pls

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

Isn't NFR! the whole album? Why is it included in the list.

I think this refers to the title track, which entered the UK charts (#44) with the release of the album, but was not released as a single

2 hours ago, Vertimus said:

Regarding 'errors,' I feel those have been there from the start of the LDR persona. I hear them on BTD/P and on all subsequent albums. There's a fair amount of vocal staining, and, for example, on 'BPBP,' her voice and Stevie Nicks' are supposed to be harmonizing at one point, and yet Stevie holds the note longer than Lana, which is technically 'incorrect' and seems sloppy and unprofessional that this wasn't corrected in the studio. Also, there's a lot of odd phrasing, as on 'Coachella' where she stresses the word 'parents' in an inexplicable manner, and on 'Change,' says 'human beins' instead of 'human beings.' These may be examples of what you call her 'organic' and/or 'one take' approach, and that's her right if she wants to make those choices. And perhaps some of it is the producer's fault, though we keep hearing that Lana makes all final decisions. 

Whoa good catches! I literally never noticed any of them!!! 

now I must go back and listennnnnn

giphy.gif