regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

Ngl I was disappointed at first but actually, the more I play it - the better the song gets :flutter:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

6 minutes ago, Marius said:

These are unfiltered streams. WD unfiltered streams were bigger as well.

i dont know what that is lmao but either way a HIT if it rises to 3M+ after the episode’s out :ma:

apparently every euphoria song gets added to TTH on spotify (their biggest playlist) so they normally should add WCE by monday. that would make it lana’s first song to appear on that playlist and it could make her streams jump tremendously :illumarina::oop:

There's a strange theory floating around in my head. WCE is actually RCS and was intended as title track for LDR8. But Interscope had other things in mind, they entered into a strategic partnership with the makers of Euphoria and stole the song from the album. Lana had no choice but to rename her album and postpone the release, because now a song was missing and possibly the concept was no longer right. This could explain the entire chaos around the release of Blue Banisters.

8 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

There's a strange theory floating around in my head. WCE is actually RCS and was intended as title track for LDR8. But Interscope had other things in mind, they entered into a strategic partnership with the makers of Euphoria and stole the song from the album. Lana had no choice but to rename her album and postpone the release, because now a song was missing and possibly the concept was no longer right. This could explain the entire chaos around the release of Blue Banisters.

Everyone say: THANK YOU INTERSCOPE :nails:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

I don’t know if you’re serious or not, but Rock Candy Sweet-Loved You Then And Now is a Jack Antonoff song. WCE was produced by Drew.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

this song reminds me of sweet carolina, not exactly the melody but something 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

this song reminds me of sweet carolina, not exactly the melody but something 

the chorus is very sweet carolina-y, i think she hits some of the same notes

5 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

I don't think Lana would let that happen tho... she would just record herself farting over 4 piano chords and name it Rock Candy Sweet just to spite Interscope :thumb3: (or just leak the album herself)

They literally hated UV and she still managed to release it and it was just her second (third depending how you count Paradise) album with them. She obviously has a contract and all that but I think she has full control over her music and she owns her masters (WCE included).

giphy.gif

this song reminds me of her older music cuz the melody is so clean, simple, sweet, like roses bloom for you or carmen, I feel like her recent albums have songs with less polished melody and sometimes she's almost just talking rather than fitting the music and those don't flow as sweet to me as ones like this <3

Not sure if it’s been discussed here before but Jon Denton’s reaction to this makes me want to please this man’s rock candy sweet in any way possible. 

not them using my artwork without replying my messages :cryney2:

can u guys pls go DM them and tell them to credit @lamakingstuff (my design account) on ig?:trisha:

ctM4mex.png

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing