regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

So far this song has aged good for me. It's so beautiful :wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Most of the time, her side projects or soundtrack songs don’t sound like they could have been on her records, except for Young and Beautiful and this one. 

Jon Denton is right by saying it sounds like Creep… I really hope another lawsuit is not ok its way :toofunny:

46 minutes ago, Astral Chain said:

Doin Time was already on an album. I Can Fly could fit on Paradise. Season Of The Witch fit right in on Aka or even Honeymoon.

This could be on a kidz bop cover album :oprah3:

I read on LB yesterday that Interscope submitted this song for Euphoria. And this song was recently recorded. Which means Lana might have more songs along the same line/vibe. I actually wouldn’t mind an album with songs like WCE. Provided we do get some songs like FIILY, Doin Time, Cherry.

she’s on the cover of spotify’s chill pop playlist w/ a euphoria mention on the homepage too, or at least it was on my homepage!

it says “as heard on euphoria (thanks lexi.) stream the new lana del ray now!” -spelling error AND ALL :crai: but I’m still happy tho

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX0MLFaUdXnjA?si=5CdzJf93R6Gx-eLstObt0w

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

was the full song used in the credits? or was it just like 40 sec like how most tv credits are

Really short version lol like 1 minute long 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: