regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

9 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

so... this confirms that there is another version of watercolor eyes? :dua: 

also, the fact the only used the songs for the credits... lana never gets the respect & attention she deserves... :bebe: 

labrinth’s new song was also played during the credits. i hate the producers for this omf

1 minute ago, dollanganger said:

they could find a place for a 100 gecs song last episode but no can do for a song released FOR the show 😭😭😭

to be fair the gecs are hip with the youth :mj:

still doesn't mean that they (the producers) can disrespect lana though :sideeye:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

15 hours ago, Astral Chain said:

Doin Time was already on an album. I Can Fly could fit on Paradise. Season Of The Witch fit right in on Aka or even Honeymoon.

This could be on a kidz bop cover album :oprah3:

I thought she put D**n T**e on NFR after it was released as like a last minute inclusion (until TG/FIILY)

whatarecoloris.jpg

Well, the fact that it was used in the credits makes me think in the likes of I Can Fly, and how it was part of the Ultraviolence sessions in late 2013 and ended up being used for the credits of Big Eyes.

It could be that Watercolour Eyes was recorded in August/September 2021 (as we know she recorded it at Capitol Studios, where she was pictured then) and was intended for LDR 9, but didn’t fit, so it was reused for Euphoria. 

This also entails that the next album is near or has reached completion if a tracklist is being shaped (which Lana has already alluded to with “DNC”). 

40 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

she’s on the cover of spotify’s chill pop playlist w/ a euphoria mention on the homepage too, or at least it was on my homepage!

it says “as heard on euphoria (thanks lexi.) stream the new lana del ray now!” -spelling error AND ALL :crai: but I’m still happy tho

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX0MLFaUdXnjA?si=5CdzJf93R6Gx-eLstObt0w

Literally jump scared me when I saw “Ray” like TO THIS DAY?????????

10 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

There isnt difference what da fuck u guys talking about :stareney:

I didn’t really hear it either lol I thought maybe it was just the tv speakers that make it sound different but then I came on here and people said it was different. I’m not sure lol

5 minutes ago, Distantly said:

I didn’t really hear it either lol I thought maybe it was just the tv speakers that make it sound different but then I came on here and people said it was different. I’m not sure lol

I think they just did a remaster to sound better on the TV

Lust For Dead   large.gif

5 minutes ago, Distantly said:

The weird drums aren’t there and the guitar sounds different. At least to me. Idk maybe I’m crazy lol. 

22 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

FJwy_V4VcAA2h67?format=jpg&name=large

who is this interview with?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

50 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

she’s on the cover of spotify’s chill pop playlist w/ a euphoria mention on the homepage too, or at least it was on my homepage!

it says “as heard on euphoria (thanks lexi.) stream the new lana del ray now!” -spelling error AND ALL :crai: but I’m still happy tho

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX0MLFaUdXnjA?si=5CdzJf93R6Gx-eLstObt0w

Pls I can’t :eartha:

B14-D84-C8-B17-F-4847-9-DD1-824-C23-AE67

i can't fucking believe they fucking did that. credits??? really??? she deserved WAY better than this.

however this version SLAPSSS!! i can't believe she didn't release than on streaming, it's MILES better already. honeymounz do your thang

20 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

There isnt difference what da fuck u guys talking about :stareney:

are you serious? the difference is obvious lol in the beginning it doesn't have the symbol/snare and there's electric guitars in the pre-chorus