regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

36 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

are you serious? the difference is obvious lol in the beginning it doesn't have the symbol/snare and there's electric guitars in the pre-chorus

I triple check to see all the drama about it. It's different but it's in a way they already did before in the show in Labirith songs. 

The only difference between what is on the official soundtrack and the show is exactly this: They removed the plats (tis tis tis tis sounds for those w dk) and tree bets of the drums of the intro. The reason why? It's just made Lana sound more accustic and the guitar more present (guitar isn't different is just sound clear cause the drums are not present anymore) that doesn't mean at all there's a new version.

They did this before and a slight version never went official. 

I'm still mad about being in the credits. And for those comments "soundtracks" are always in the credits you probably don't noticed or watched Euphoria before or basically any other show / movie with oficial soundtracks. That's not a rule at all. 

1 minute ago, 1000matts said:

I triple check to see all the drama about it. It's different but it's in a way they already did before in the show in Labirith songs. 

The only difference between what is on the official soundtrack and the show is exactly this: They removed the plats (tis tis tis tis sounds for those w dk) and tree bets of the drums of the intro. The reason why? It's just made Lana sound more accustic and the guitar more present (guitar isn't different is just sound clear cause the drums are not present anymore) that doesn't mean at all there's a new version.

They did this before and a slight version never went official. 

I'm still mad about being in the credits. And for those comments "soundtracks" are always in the credits you probably don't noticed or watched Euphoria before or basically any other show / movie with oficial soundtracks. That's not a rule at all. 

off topic but welcome to lanaboards FxCFtDp.gif

literally just joined 13 minutes ago too FxCFtDp.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

off topic but welcome to lanaboards FxCFtDp.gif

literally just joined 13 minutes ago too FxCFtDp.gif

thank u, I actually was a member longtime ago but lost my acc

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

ooh, be careful, technically having 2 accounts can get you banned! 

i would put a mild emphasis on technically because i kinda got the vibe that they got locked out of their previous account and i'm pretty sure an exception would be made for that (kinda like @VioletBunny's case)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

i would put a mild emphasis on technically because i kinda got the vibe that they got locked out of their previous account and i'm pretty sure an exception would be made for that (kinda like @VioletBunny's case)

that's true, i was just looking out for them! :scajo2:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

Off: oh pls don't get me baned I really don't have not idea what my user was. the account was under a @ Hotmail that got hacked cause I was a dumb b**** playing Transformice online so. 

But yes guys watercolor eyes but with no eyes on it. I was waiting that sex tension between Rue and Jules and while Lana playing in the background and got .... yep credits. 

Bruh, this show is not for me at all. It’s very explicit and cringe honestly. If you’re looking to watch a show on HBO max please watch “Raised By Wolves”. This is me judging it by one episode lol.

And oh my god the song sound tens times better. They practically re produced remastered the song. No hiss, no sharpness, no crackling. The vocal sounds EVEN now. I knew HBO wouldn’t embarrassed their show like that :oprah3:

“I think that you taste like rock candy” Young love don’t always last forever” and “ Hot summer cold watermelon” don’t sound like shit anymore. In the original song, there’s like a hiss and obstruction. Her voice drop and sound extremely weak. They did something. The producers on HBO did something.

I had this problem with all of the songs on BB. Her vocals don’t sound even. They’re loud in parts and the hiss drove me mad.

1 minute ago, Astral Chain said:

Bruh, this show is not for me at all. It’s very explicit and cringe honestly. If you’re looking to watch a show on HBO max please watch “Raised By Wolves”. This is me judging it by one episode lol.

And oh my god the song sound tens times better. They practically re produced remastered the song. No hiss, no sharpness, no crackling. The vocal sounds EVEN now. I knew HBO wouldn’t embarrassed their show like that :oprah3:

“I think that you taste like rock candy” Young love don’t always last forever” and “ Hot summer cold watermelon” don’t sound like shit anymore. In the original song, there’s like a hiss and obstruction. Her voice drop and sound extremely weak. They did something. The producers on HBO did something.

I had this problem with all of the songs on BB. Her vocals don’t sound even. They’re loud in parts and the hiss drove me mad.

I download both and compared. The difference it's only in the finalizing of the mastering by deciding remove the layer of the drums and plates. Them they turned up Lana vocals with a little bit more of eq and guitar looks cleaner without the drums.

I still love the soundtrack version and think it's too soon too called it out without hearing a full version off with. (Bcarfull course dbree full of trolls and posting guitar bridges that are from other bands) 

I honestly like the show. I'm really getting bored with some normalization of things, with hypersexual and problematical things that are never called up - there's no one the sits down and say "that's messed girl lets stop". HBO keeps saying this is for adults, but still don't get the decision of making teenage do things focus to the adult public. Best HBO show so far keeps being Succession, it's a masterpiece in drama.

Just now, 1000matts said:

I download both and compared. The difference it's only in the finalizing of the mastering by deciding remove the layer of the drums and plates. Them they turned up Lana vocals with a little bit more of eq and guitar looks cleaner without the drums.

I still love the soundtrack version and think it's too soon too called it out without hearing a full version off with. (Bcarfull course dbree full of trolls and posting guitar bridges that are from other bands) 

I honestly like the show. I'm really getting bored with some normalization of things, with hypersexual and problematical things that are never called up - there's no one the sits down and say "that's messed girl lets stop". HBO keeps saying this is for adults, but still don't get the decision of making teenage do things focus to the adult public. Best HBO show so far keeps being Succession, it's a masterpiece in drama.

because people like to sexualize teenagers as if they aren't still legally children :oprah3:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix