regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

14 minutes ago, Astral Chain said:

Bruh, this show is not for me at all. It’s very explicit and cringe honestly. If you’re looking to watch a show on HBO max please watch “Raised By Wolves”. This is me judging it by one episode lol.

And oh my god the song sound tens times better. They practically re produced remastered the song. No hiss, no sharpness, no crackling. The vocal sounds EVEN now. I knew HBO wouldn’t embarrassed their show like that :oprah3:

“I think that you taste like rock candy” Young love don’t always last forever” and “ Hot summer cold watermelon” don’t sound like shit anymore. In the original song, there’s like a hiss and obstruction. Her voice drop and sound extremely weak. They did something. The producers on HBO did something.

I had this problem with all of the songs on BB. Her vocals don’t sound even. They’re loud in parts and the hiss drove me mad.

when i was a teenager i wasnt even that wild like how the show portrays but i guess its the culture lol

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, the ocean said:

euphoria is very #deep #edgy #totallyrelatable #aesthetic #sexee #sodangerous #woke

i mean, i still did drugs here & then, i did have depression (also, self-harm which i still have until now) but its really not how most of these American media portrays. So i guess its the culture difference.:w8ing:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

i mean, i still did drugs here & then, i did have depression (also, self-harm which i still have until now) but its really not how most of these American media portrays. So i guess its the culture difference.:w8ing:

exactly that's why i did the hashtag string thing

it's both exaggerating and yet downplaying drug problems and teen depression and it's kinda messed up (even if the show is entertaining)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

The show is beautiful and cinematic. I did get a laugh out of everyone being hype for the episode to hear where the song was played and then it only appeared in the credits :lmao:

BzhmW.png

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

The hardest drug I did in high school was pot with my prom date who then gave me a very painful h***j*b in her parents garage. 

:bebe:

also the film mix seems to have leaked on that website

6 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

well it seems VERY hq to me

i mean its not like awful but its def ripped from the episode

its only 1:26 which is what they played over the creds for one thing

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

1 minute ago, drugmunny said:

i mean its not like awful but its def ripped from the episode

its only 1:26 which is what they played over the creds for one thing

wasn’t the second version 2:25? i don’t remember . but yeah i agree it’s ripped from the episode

11 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Lana watching her new single play on Euphoria while the youth of today have sex, sell drugs, show their dicks, shoot guns on tv

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTV8seOd4rp7rA7aY3ufpZ

she probably thinks: Didnt i already said in 2012 that "The album (BTD) is a tribute to living life on the wild side. I’m not that wild any more…" why are they doing this?

2 minutes ago, Lightning Moonbeam said:

So did its place in the episode change your opinion on the song :thumb:

djhshdhdh I’m crying over people commenting “it was written for a specific scene in a specific show‼️“ turns out not only to be played on fucking closing credits but not even being written for the show.

So it got used in the end credits:toofloppy:

Anyways I like the alternative version so far,  it would be nice to hear it in full:smile2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: