regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

Almost 200 pages for a soundtrack :pout: 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

this is the biggest fucking joke ever omg i don’t know if i’m more pissed at them hyping it up to be some kinda perfect euphoria soundtrack just for it to end up in the end credits or interview magazine lying about lana being on the winter cover when she’s not... this fandom can never have anything :smokes3:

I haven’t watched the episode yet but i am a little bit disappointed after hearing it only got played on the credits :awkney:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

10 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

i mean, i still did drugs here & then, i did have depression (also, self-harm which i still have until now) but its really not how most of these American media portrays. So i guess its the culture difference.:w8ing:

don’t forget when most of us were kids/teens we usually acted our age. smoking a joint was like WOW you’re so gangster lizzie grant meanwhile 17 year olds now all act like they’re 29 and most of them look older than i do :yawn: 

maybe we don’t relate to euphoria but the modern vaping teen does i guess. plus it’s hollywood, they always overdramatize everything for ratings.