regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

24 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i think lana's getting a bit too comfortable :awkney:

she needs a switch up in her music cause it's starting to get a little boring

honestly this is my opinion too :tsk: i love her to death and i really loved Blue Banisters (the entire album!) but we simply cannot go on with more of the same!! thinking about the huge jump from BTD to Ultraviolence, then from Ultraviolence a return to lush cinematic sounds on Honeymoon, then to something more pop-oriented with LFL.... its crazy to think we would ever expect the unexpected :trisha:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

45 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

It wouldn't fit on UV the way it is now but tbh I'm 100% sure that if you gave this song to Dan Auerbach, he could make it sound like a UV track in less than a minute with just a few slight instrumental changes. The topic, the lyrics, and the way she sings it so "imperfectly" (which you mentioned in your longer posts a few pages ago) go along pretty well with PWYC for example.

Anyway what I'm saying is, it actually reminds me of older eras a lot more than of BB or anything newer, which I love.:wub:

ooooh yes, totally agree!!!! I can see that for sure, I am craving new UV-style tracks so much :crai:

giphy.gif

50 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

honestly this is my opinion too :tsk: i love her to death and i really loved Blue Banisters (the entire album!) but we simply cannot go on with more of the same!! thinking about the huge jump from BTD to Ultraviolence, then from Ultraviolence a return to lush cinematic sounds on Honeymoon, then to something more pop-oriented with LFL.... its crazy to think we would ever expect the unexpected :trisha:

This is my only complaint as well . Even though i enjoy many songs from her recent work too i think that she needs a different approach with her next album :ohno:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Just now, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

now why would you compare two.

4e85e4e125aae2a65a65a78045825be9.jpg

she's nothing like SS remix images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmKkG46ihmbHHQCk59NWe

they're both trash :azealia:

gonna be honest while i love remixes, for some reason interscope hired the worst remixers to remix lana songs :azealia:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

they're both trash :azealia:

gonna be honest while i love remixes, for some reason interscope hired the worst remixers to remix lana songs :azealia:

SOPHIE and Arca the only good remixers in the industry 

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

SOPHIE and Arca the only good remixers in the industry 

not when stuart price is right there :awkney:

confessions on a dance floor, aphrodite, half of future nostalgia...

now i want a stuart price remix of a lana song :ma:

edit: sophie and arca are great though :makeup: stream kick i - v now

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif