regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

This song is gonna destroy me like, I'm going through a major romantic disappointment and she comes through withย Young love don't always last foreverย :trisha:

ย 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

2 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It could mean both, actually. The line ยซ les cinemas de โ€ฆ ยป (where the showโ€™s references are noted) tends to make me think that the plural is for form and style only and that thereโ€™s only one song; but it could possibly mean that thereโ€™s more than one. But itโ€™s simply a review of the show: could also mean that they mistook another song for a Lana one.

ย 

Yep Iย think it was just an expression. I don't think we'll get more than one original song (I hope we do tho) but maybe they'll use a fragmentย of some old song for a random scene. Do they usually play some old songs or just the official soundtrack from the season?

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

ultraviolence poster in the latest episode should indicate that we'll get something more than just WCE

itโ€™s just a poster and nothing more than that

27 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

ย 

ultraviolence poster in the latest episode should indicate that we'll get something more than just WCE...

ย 

how ? it's a teaser but nothing more. We shouldn't get greedy here, we already get one seemingly great track out of this. And if it's not a LIB situation, it'll even be her most promoted release in a while

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

33 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

usirt02zy5c81.jpg

ultraviolence poster in the latest episode should indicate that we'll get something more than just WCE...

ย  Reveal hidden contents

at least i hope so

ย 

ย 

i love your delusion it's appreciated hereย :true:

ย 

33 minutes ago, fine china said:

Genius has some cover art. Not sure if itโ€™s legitimateย 

ย 

https://genius.com/Lana-del-rey-watercolor-eyes-lyrics

ย 

it's not someone here made it too forgot which person exactly thoughย :oprah3:

ย 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I wouldn't get too excited about the Ultraviolence vinyl on Kat's wall. The actress who plays Kat is a huge fan of Lana, so that could very well be why it's thereย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย imageproxy.jpg

there was someone who posted a lyrics, I can't recall it word by word but it was something like "don't give up on me", was it proven to be fake or smth?

6 minutes ago, Theomo said:

there was someone who posted a lyrics, I can't recall it word by word but it was something like "don't give up on me", was it proven to be fake or smth?

flop insiderย fl0r1dakil0sย posted those

2 hours ago, Astral Chain said:

Yes, they are going to release the song before it airs on show. That makes very much sense very trueย :true:ย  Wow inside

ย 

They also came thru with LMLYLAW video news and also one more info..I forgot..

53 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I wouldn't get too excited about the Ultraviolence vinyl on Kat's wall. The actress who plays Kat is a huge fan of Lana, so that could very well be why it's thereย 

ย 

i wonder ifย barbie ferreira is on hereย 

Spoiler

if you are hi keep slayingย :sass:

ย 

ย 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, Thunder Revenant said:

how ? it's a teaser but nothing more. We shouldn't get greedy here, we already get one seemingly great track out of this. And if it's not a LIB situation, it'll even be her most promoted release in a while

'Seemingly great' is right. After the 'Happiness Is A Butterfly' and 'Blue Bannister' snippets, I've learned not to get too too excited on the basis of snippets. Still, I'm very excited. I loved 95% of theย 'BB' the album, but would love to hear another, completely new, moody LDR song.ย