regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

Spoiler

young love dont always last forever

wild horses cant keep us together

so what if you taste just like heaven?

that dont make it right :twirls:

she literally ripped a page from her old playbook… im in love

Just now, bewhitehotforever said:

so. nobody asked but here’s my opinion. 

Hide contents

she’s cute. very cute. very ultraviolence if she was out in 2022. ultraviolence meets blue banisters - the melancholic sound and lyrics of uv but the feel and vibe of her bb vocals. i was a little underwhelmed as i felt it didn’t go anywhere and i was waiting for the ‘bridge’. it felt a little rushed toward the ending but as an UV stan this is probably the closest to what i’m gonna get ever again. 

WCE is cute and i know the locals are gonna be eating it up because it is very ultraviolence tumblr 2014 where they all fell in love with her anyway. plus it’s on euphoria - one of the biggest shows atm

congrats on an unleaked release lana :kiss:

Spoiler

I kinda agree with you. Its a cute song, reminiscent of some of her old stuff (the Ultraviolence but in 2022 thing is quite accurate), but not particularly memorable, at least for me. Being honest, I think I'd have appreciated more listening one of her old songs in the show instead of this one (maybe because of the attachment one already has with the older ones), but, ye, not bad either. There's something that bugs me a bit though, and its how heavily the chorus melody resembles Black Beauty's one. Its a bit frustrating for me the constant reuse of old material, directly or indirectly as here. Truly hope she'll get some time to just let her head wander and will come with some innovative stuff again.

This is okay...sounds nothing like DBJAG or FIILY.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

so insanely beautiful imo. the melody of the pre-chorus is amazing. only complaint is like 90% of the song is the same words, the verses are only one line. also there isn't a "bridge" like some insiders were hyping up lol it's just an outro

is anyone else getting some crackling when Lana sings high like when Beautiful first came out? seems like the mastering wasn't final or something, 2:20 is the part where it happens the most for me

1 hour ago, NoSalvation77 said:

Wait a second I just heard two versions . The one was meh with high pitch vocals , the other one is full of bass and uv vocals 😵 the second one is what I was praying for !!! 

are you trolling or being legit? lol where did you hear the more bass-heavy version?

edit: also I'm not asking for a link lol plz don't ban me I'm just trying to figure out if there's really another version out there

Edited by hashtagtylerh