regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

Spoiler

i think that one of the reasons i liked the song and don't mind it being calm in a way ( even though i agree with some of you that say that it lacks of spice) is thatΒ Β i can visually imagine the song or the fact that i have connected it with scenes from the series . Videoclips or cover artΒ really help me to ''understand'' a song more and its meaning .Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Where is Buddy's Rendezvous, give me Buddy's Rendezvous

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

Spoiler

Finally listened and it’s cute. This song doesn’t even have a bridge so idk what insiders were listening to.Β Β Don’t think it’s better than the majority of the songs she has releasedΒ in the last couple of years,Β but it’s good for a soundtrack song. The song lyrics remind me of pre NFR Lana Β 

Β 

i’m using this spolier thing for the first time so i hope i don’t fuck it up

Spoiler

so.. iΒ don’t want to say i dislike the song,Β i think it’sΒ cute in its own way. but i had really high expectations andΒ the final result disappointed me a bitΒ :icant:Β i do like the concept and the snippets were promising, but as a whole song, i thinkΒ production is what failed the most. it sounds repetitive, the transition from β€œjust to make me mad” to β€œi think that you taste like rock candy” isn’t really smooth and there are partsΒ where i don’t understand what lana is saying at all.Β her singing is justΒ alright, there are moments i like more and less, but it’s not as good as any songs on blue banisters. overall,Β i don’t know.. it’s okay for soundtrack and i believe it will be good in euphoria, but i don’t think i will be coming back for the song itself

Β 

I can’t wait to see how they use the song for the show!!! Is it going to be in that party scene with zendaya and tharther? Idk her nameee but she’s gorgeousΒ 

Β 

I would love a love song by Lana to be shown whilst two girls dance and kiss oufffff we queers deserve it

Β 

Β 

The song, while simple, is gorgeous and is an ear wormΒ 

Β 

the melody and the lyrics at the pre chorus screamsΒ Lana all the way. No one can do it like her

Β 

I’m at a point in my Lana stanningΒ Β years where I’m just so grateful for her music,Β the song HITS where it’s supposed too, I’m glad that pop hit its peak pre 2015 and now I don’t have to check the radio for great pop songs and I can listen to my list of girls. I remember comparing everything to Lana or Lorde , gaga, etc. now I just enjoy the music unapologetically and read twinks complain on a forum

Β 

shes serving and serving and serving and servingΒ 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Spoiler

You all have no tasteΒ :yawn:Β I feel like I always end up liking the songs that people don't initially like lol

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

Spoiler

Does this remind anyone of Venice Bitch for some reason? Like maybe both of them are so calming with light drums and guitar? VB is one of my favourites so I hope WCE gets there soon too.Β 

Β 

People have been saying β€œatmosphere β€œ

Β 

and that’s exactly what this song is doing, it’s like pigment mixed with water, spreading on canvas creatingΒ anΒ atmosphereΒ 

Β 

Misty watercolour ATMOSPHEREΒ 

Β 

love it

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

36 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

Β 

isn't it 3:30?

not this generic lengthΒ :xcry:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

Spoiler

The song’s Gorgeous it sounds better than half of BB imo, but it’s also very repetitive tbh. It could use a good bridge or a switch up in lyrics of the pre-chorus or something. Other than that, love it.

Β 

qfrWuBl.png

Honestly not very into the song right now, hopefully it'll sound better in the context of the show.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

3 minutes ago, Crys10 said:
Β  Reveal hidden contents

Does this remind anyone of Venice Bitch for some reason? Like maybe both of them are so calming with light drums and guitar? VB is one of my favourites so I hope WCE gets there soon too.Β 

Β 

As soon as I heard one of the leaked snippets I thought about itΒ 

Spoiler

There's something about the melody of the prechorusΒ :crying4:

Β 

giphy.gif

Spoiler

interesting to read a lot of people aren't into the song. imo it's beautiful and quintessential Lana. it's a little repetitive but the lyrics and sound and great, that melody is such a haunting, bewitching ear-worm

Β 

Just now, lustforlife said:

Btw is sweet like PEACHES not BEACHESΒ 

why are peaches leaving her sandy