regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

Just now, CinnamonGay said:

????HOPE HAS AN ALT VERSION WTF???? WHERE OMG

omg my bad for hope 😭 it’s not really an alt version per se but i believe the vinyl version (?) has jack speaking during the outro and streaming version doesn’t 

Imagem

1 million fucking views... people are going to eat this up
the second episode was more watched than the first one, which had 6 million people watching simultaneously i think? let's hope the third one is as high, this song is going to have A LOT of visibility

Just now, landofGodsandMonsters said:

Can we ban lustforlife for good already then? A proven fraud.

Anyways, waiting til midnight to listen 

EXACTLY you get it :oprah4:

@lustforlife smack cam in your face 

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

Imagem

the second episode was more watched than the first one, which had 6 million people watching simultaneously i think? let's hope the third one is as high, this song is going to have A LOT of visibility

Our queen returns.

All.bow to ldr.

Byebye Gayle(7 remix for 1 song girl)

Paylor Thrift..pay attention..this is how its done.

No promo queen coming thru.

2 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

Imagem

this makes it look like it was retweeted 14.5 million times & liked 66 million times :thumb3:

maybe... :shh2: it was? :oh:

lana del rey, the queen indeed! :ma: :true: :thankyou: :mariah:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

35 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

the scene it’s gonna be used in in Euphoria is gonna probs change my entire perspective on this song & make me either love it a lot more or taint it for me lol

i see ppl on twitter thinking it’s going to be a rue and jules seen, but i honestly see it as a nate/cassie or a nate/maddy scene 

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Ok I gave in and listened. Overall a very beautiful song from Lana. Her voice is superb.

There are a few things I wish were different. Her voice does sound off in the chorus with the instrumental, doesn’t sound pleasant. I also miss Lana layering her vocals. I think it would have added more depth towards the end of the song and I wish the instrumental had a bit more buildup.

But overall beautiful song. I think people will like it.

Watercolor Eyes sounds very pretty and I'm happy it's coming out (haven't heard the full yet) but I do wish they used Dealer additionally in an episode

It's already pretty well-streamed for a non single and Euphoria exposure would boost that heavily. They could even use footage from the episode it would be used in, and pass it off as the official music video, like they did with Labrinth songs last season :hooker:

44 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

is it true there's a second version of the song floating around? :raven: reminds me of people saying that about dealer in the blue banisters pre-release... :um2: 

Maybe it will be on album?:blush3:

20 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I don’t have a screenshot, but: 

- LYTAN has the RCS line and was considered to be on Chemtrails then BB; 

- he also said that LYTAN is not WCE even though they share a similar line. (Just like the candle on the wind thing on 3 songs- when MAC was teased, we all thought it was Yosemite renamed)

Edit: I screenshot his original post of WCE https://imgur.com/a/pQFv4CL 

i'll take this as he made an educated guess :um2: but doesn't actually know for sure and probably wouldn't stake his life on it :oopna2: but he's welcome to prove me wrong somehow :yesnod: i just instinctively trust no one bc everyone has an agenda.. :agree:

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Just now, scarlettohara said:

i'll take this as he made an educated guess :um2: but doesn't actually know for sure and probably wouldn't stake his life on it :oopna2: but he's welcome to prove me wrong somehow :yesnod: i just instinctively trust no one bc everyone has an agenda.. :agree:

if everybody has an agenda, my agenda is sharing the joy of lizzy grant with the world! :true: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix