regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

I’m wondering if this song is just going to be specifically for Euphoria and released as a part of the official soundtrack, OR if it’s actually a single from the next album and is just being featured in Euphoria as a means to generate more publicity around its release. I’m excited! :excited:

I'm so excited to see what route Lana ends up going down for this. The Euphoria soundtrack so far has been very evocative and always creates a very visual image, even when you're listening to it outside of the show. This is right up her alley honestly. I can see her doing something similar to Heroin, Guns & Roses or Dealer in terms of soundscape 

(the fact that I listed two songs with drug references wasn't on purpose, but it fits anyways)

imageproxy.jpg

i think only a couple songs from lana’s discography could fit in the euphoria vibe tbh… i think OTTR, Art Deco, God Knows I Tried, Freak, and TJF would be perfect for it though

26 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Its a new song

And its not like her like 2 albuns... She hit hard with this one  Lizzy Grant fans will be greatful

you got me excited :defeated:

original.gif

3 minutes ago, Volta said:

i think only a couple songs from lana’s discography could fit in the euphoria vibe tbh… i think OTTR, Art Deco, God Knows I Tried, Freak, and TJF would be perfect for it though

me seeing this list in the dms first :true: 

i need Florida Kilos to have her moment sorry! white lines pretty babies :hottie:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost