Um Chile Anyways So

Artists and their music in your country

I thought it'd be cool for us share and listen to some artists from different countries.

I don't usualy listen to Lithuanian music. The sad reality is that in order to become mainstream in my country, artists have to go full Pop. Had Lana been born in Lithaunia, she would've stayed underground for the most part. Anyways, these are some of the songs I absolutely love:

D.png

7 minutes ago, Townie said:

Here are my favorite songs from Québec (Yes I'm from Canada but Québec is kind of it's own country tbh :creep:):

Ariane Moffatt Supremacy!! Debout is a timeless bop! :illumilana2: :lanahairflip: :dafuq: :sluttybunny:

I would recommend you guys to listen to "Violette Wautier." She's a Thai singer, but she also did an English song album called "Glitter and Smoke." It's a great album and her vocals are very charming!

"Glitter and Smoke" album

807f52704a877666c046d7b58381c7f6.1000x10

Here are some of my favorite English songs from her!

I'd Do It Again

All That I Can Do

Brassac

Le Cat Trong Ly,

She is an indie folk musician in Vietnam, who i stan, die hard of course. Her music gives me that soothe feeling that i feel when listening to Lana Del Rey, but different from Lana, her music sounds more like... talking to mother nature.

This is her best song that i can recommend y'all, its quite long (almost 9 mins, Venice Bitch energy right here) but it feels like a 3 minutes pop song to me in country folk style. 

The title means "Standing on the Hill" in English.

Also, if you wanna check out her top tiers, here's "Higher than the Stars"

and "A Nameless Land"

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Le Cat Trong Ly,

She is an indie folk musician in Vietnam, who i stan, die hard of course. Her music gives me that soothe feeling that i feel when listening to Lana Del Rey, but different from Lana, her music sounds more like... talking to mother nature.

This is her best song that i can recommend y'all, its quite long (almost 9 mins, Venice Bitch energy right here) but it feels like a 3 minutes pop song to me in country folk style. 

The title means "Standing on the Hill" in English.

Also, if you wanna check out her top tiers, here's "Higher than the Stars"

and "A Nameless Land"

this is super chill, it will put me to sleep in no time!

D.png

2 hours ago, Leader of The Pack said:

If ur american u should post something from your state…they’re basically countries

gonna spoiler it because i don't wanna clog up people from actual countries that don't speak english as a first language

Spoiler

these are the only 2 that i actually like :bebe:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

8 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

And these modern Aussie classics

This is also amazing and important. It gives me chills.

hai there fellow Aussie

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing