venicebitx

Lana records to be featured in ‘Artist Inspired by Music: Interscope Reimagined’ exhibition at the LACMA

There's no way in hell I'm gonna be buying this because of the pricing and all that, but I'm excited to see the reimagined covers regardless

imageproxy.jpg

Just a reminder that 

Spoiler

If the images are uploaded with great resolution you can always do a press of it at kunaki for your own enjoyment and it would be around 35$, but if they ask i never told you that:shh2:

original.gif

i don't understand the point of it. i get the exhibition but what are they selling the vinyls for? who the fuck has $2000 for vinyls just sitting in their account? what the actual fuck is this mess

if they're sold in artist sets, i could see buying Lana's for maybe $200 but yikes

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i don't understand the point of it. i get the exhibition but what are they selling the vinyls for? who the fuck has $2000 for vinyls just sitting in their account? what the actual fuck is this mess

if they're sold in artist sets, i could see buying Lana's for maybe $200 but yikes

The company that makes this it’s known (from what I read) for doing NFT’s and shit like that, so this is targeted to people with lot’s of cash to spend, it sucks for us tho, hope they are cheaper  I can see them being 100 per vinyl tho:flop:

original.gif

15 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Just a reminder that 

Hide contents

If the images are uploaded with great resolution you can always do a press of it at kunaki for your own enjoyment and it would be around 35$, but if they ask i never told you that:shh2:

no fr because I can't believe I just read 2000$...

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

$2,000…?

I felt like I was splurging adding potatoes to my Taco Bell $1 value burrito today:thumb3:

lol I will be happily looking at photos of the reimagined covers via the internet:true:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

51 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Just a reminder that 

Hide contents

SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK!!! 

UV/Honeymoon

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

slightly off topic but i don't think a thread has to be approved i think you can just make one

also definitely wanting the hi res scans :mj:

It was in revision tho:noparty:

6 minutes ago, Pineapple B00ST said:

SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK!!! 

Spoiler

Also cutsonwax.com does colored vinyl, just so yall know:whatever2:

original.gif

59 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

It's art, so worthless HA

11 minutes ago, the ocean said:

slightly off topic but i don't think a thread has to be approved i think you can just make one

also definitely wanting the hi res scans :mj:

I thought depending on the topic of update it had to be waiting to be submitted/approved, at least that's how OP (or someone else who tried to make this thread) made it sound like.

2 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Well here's the closest we'll get to a BTD 10th anniversary reissue :eek:

:bebe:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy