venicebitx

Lana records to be featured in ‘Artist Inspired by Music: Interscope Reimagined’ exhibition at the LACMA

yikes not 2500$... i hope theyre also available separately for cheaper

edit: alright they say theres around ~40 different records

so if the entire set is 2500 and not one individual vinyl, this means 1 vinyl is about ~65 dollars i guess

+ some extra bc bundles are supposed to be cheaper, so im gonna predict theyre priced 80-100 dollars a piece

image.png

So regarding this drop:

I'm hearing that previous drops required you to use the app to buy.

Here is a link to download it! If you use this link- we both get $10 off our order! Still missing lots of details on pricing etc but go ahead and have the app downloaded in case so you’re ready!

Even if you’re reading this and don’t want to buy anything, please download it if you have a minute with this link! It might help at least one of us LB kids get it so we have HQ pics/scans to share here! <3

https://thentwrk.app.link/invite-v1?invite_code=RazoraK90Y

H0bDaqU.gif

13 minutes ago, National Anthem said:

So regarding this drop:

Here is a link to download it! If you use this link- we both get $10 off our order! Still missing lots of details on pricing etc but go ahead and have the app downloaded in case so you’re ready!

Even if you’re reading this and don’t want to buy anything, please download it if you have a minute with this link! It might help at least one of us LB kids get it so we have HQ pics/scans to share here! <3

downloading using your link right now!

i think the Norman artwork could look really cool, so i’m excited for that. looking at the price so far and assuming they aren’t being sold individually, it’s likely the only place i’ll use the cover art is my iTunes :toofunny: 

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

37 minutes ago, National Anthem said:

So regarding this drop:

If 250 people use your link.. :ma:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

11 minutes ago, drewby said:

The Lady Gaga one is SO bad like... wow.

I could understand if it fit the soundscape of the album but… it deeply doesn’t I don’t think. Like that style of cover but for art pop instead would be great. But not for Joanne

On 1/18/2022 at 6:03 PM, Distantly said:

I could understand if it fit the soundscape of the album but… it deeply doesn’t I don’t think. Like that style of cover but for art pop instead would be great. But not for Joanne

I definitely agree. This is an interesting reimagination, but yeah… when i look at this I don’t hear the album Joanne. 

Gosh, it would have been amazing if Kehinde Wiley did Lana’s covers because his painting for Dr. Dre was amazingggg! Wiley is famous for his Barrack Obama president portrait as well ❤️. I will have to say I kind of wanted an artist who could replicate the Renaissance style of painting like Leonardo de Vinci or Michaelangelo for Born To Die, but obvs looking at the artist in charge, we’ll get a stylized portrait… which is ok

Just now, Pineapple B00ST said:

oh about Joanne idk Lana's yet 

oh :toofloppy:

13 minutes ago, Pineapple B00ST said:

i'm sorry like i don't wanna seem rude but that alt art. i dislike how eerie it makes the album seem which u know mult. perspectives but yeah :/ 

but yeah the artwork is very strange doesn't seem like the album at all

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif