venicebitx

Lana records to be featured in ‘Artist Inspired by Music: Interscope Reimagined’ exhibition at the LACMA

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

AmFz3an.png

it's the silhouette of a person i'm betting money on it

also excuse my 2 second terrible drawing to represent what i'm seeing

i mean this isn't INCORRECT but i still dont see it when i look at the original DGFSHFJGFHMGNB let's just say it's meant to be interpreted differently by all :smile4:

sUcVobB.png

anyone know if they'll be available individually or not? still no word from what i can tell. i'm definitely not paying what people are saying it'll be costing

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I-

matthew wong's is literally a beach among trees 

the pov is you're walking out of a forest towards a beach ahead of you

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Art should be objective :read:

well i mean it is

the artists just never reveal the objective :true:

also i now see a smiley face but in profile

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I-

matthew wong's is literally a beach among trees 

the pov is you're walking out of a forest towards a beach ahead of you

yeah but some of us see the area that we see with the beach is shaped like something (i think it's the silhouette of a woman)

like yeah you're walking out onto the beach, but the opening is shaped like a woman so it's like a double thing

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

anyone know if they'll be available individually or not? still no word from what i can tell. i'm definitely not paying what people are saying it'll be costing

They will be sold individually…and I think they will be sold for $2,500 EACH. if that’s the price tho they can keep it 💀 

2 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

They will be sold individually…and I think they will be sold for $2,500 EACH. if that’s the price tho they can keep it 💀 

yeah if that's the fucking case i'm making bootlegs. fuck that, sorry but i've bought these albums already like 5-6 times each and don't need to spend $2500 per album :thumb3: 

i mean, i get it, they're LiMiTeD but that doesn't mean you can't do a 10k limited run on them and sell them for $60 a pop and get your coins that way 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, cherrycokes said:

NFR will be sold on Saturday the 29th, paradise on Sunday the 30th, and btd on Monday the 31st, and they’ll all be on sale at 6pm but idk what time zone that is

link to that post?

giphy.gif

Just now, cherrycokes said:

NFR will be sold on Saturday the 29th, paradise on Sunday the 30th, and btd on Monday the 31st, and they’ll all be on sale at 6pm but idk what time zone that is

Where y’all getting this info 😵💫

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

1 minute ago, cherrycokes said:

So that means they are sold individually 😍😍😍 we won!!! (Bank account lost, but regardless)

6 minutes ago, the ocean said:

well i mean it is

the artists just never reveal the objective :true:

also i now see a smiley face but in profile

yeah but some of us see the area that we see with the beach is shaped like something (i think it's the silhouette of a woman)

like yeah you're walking out onto the beach, but the opening is shaped like a woman so it's like a double thing

I'm just talking about what's objectively in the painting whatever else you see is up to you

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg