venicebitx

Lana records to be featured in ‘Artist Inspired by Music: Interscope Reimagined’ exhibition at the LACMA

I mean, if I was rich, it’d be cool to own. I’m not an art collector and it seems that’s who these things were made for. The art is beautiful and everything seems to have been made in the highest quality literally possible. Price might be decent given what’s included. 

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

This is really sad, not going to lie. Music is such a part of everyday life and culture, and it’s very accessible nowadays whether you’re rich or poor. I understand Interscope’s role when it comes to producing and putting out music, but ultimately the public, who listen to the artists and buy merch, are the ones that peddle the music business into richness. For a 30th anniversary, I’d expect Interscope to be a bit thankful towards the fans and supporters by making something accessible that’s available to the general public.

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

This is them literally making money moves for their anniversary so... yeah, couldnt care any less. 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

and this is actually so sad because the BTD one would fit the 10-year anniversary theme so good!!! like it's a commentary on all the criticism Lana got around that time and then through her whole career

19 hours ago, Awsten Knight said:

5j7oeOy.jpgnj8MGiI.jpgHuyfCsp.jpg

i actually really like all of these.. they’re really cool interpretations of their respective albums :candy:

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

but uhh anyway whoever buys this is dumb af

a 12x12 art print aint worth that much, especially with how ugly most of the paintings are :deadbanana:

i want the dumb person to scan their 12x12 art prints and post them online so they are worthless :mj:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

11 minutes ago, COCC said:

Designed by GUCCI :bye:

this reminds me of Billie Eilish's $500 Happier Than Ever Gucci Edition :pout:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

this anniversary move is literally a class division system :bye:

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

can we rename this thread to "capitalism just told lipsters to go fuck themselves" :bebe:

time to stream XS by Rina Sawayama & fuck capitalism