venicebitx

Lana records to be featured in ‘Artist Inspired by Music: Interscope Reimagined’ exhibition at the LACMA

On 1/27/2022 at 5:04 AM, venicebitch said:

lana-del-rey-and-jared-leto-attend-the-a

for some reason my brain blocked out this photo originally and i wish my brain had continued to block it out because jared leto is disgusting :slay:

seems lana is feeling the same way too

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

This bitch is false af :blush:

"We had a long conversation after she saw it. She wanted to tell me how much she loved it. The painting is also a gay fantasy, which I like. It's really fun for me and also great for the gay community to have a Lana Del Rey record. for you"

Jenna Gribon for 'Art News' 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

20 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

"We had a long conversation after she saw it. She wanted to tell me how much she loved it. The painting is also a gay fantasy, which I like. It's really fun for me and also great for the gay community to have a Lana Del Rey record. for you"

LMAOOOOOOOO:awk:

original.gif

It looks like a bunch of the ones already up for sale are still for sale. Anybody know if any of them sold out? Billie and Gaga are still up. Surely they have 100 fans that would buy these? Or are people really just not buying. I thought they'd all sell out super quick. 

30 minutes ago, SouthInGuy said:

It looks like a bunch of the ones already up for sale are still for sale. Anybody know if any of them sold out? Billie and Gaga are still up. Surely they have 100 fans that would buy these? Or are people really just not buying. I thought they'd all sell out super quick. 

It’s a big quantity of money, plus shipping and i think there was an extra charge making it close to 3000… there’s so many fans yes but i dont think a lot of them has this kind of money to spend on something thats coming in june

original.gif

Norman Fucking Rockwell is live for sale right now if anybody here was actually considering buying it! Zane Lowe presented it. Live for sale rn for $2,000 USD on the NTWRK app

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * ・゜゜・.GIVE PEACE A CHANCE .・゜゜・ ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

On 1/28/2022 at 7:06 PM, lustforlife said:

finally the lesbian lana fans getting our representation :diva:

aOaIzH2.gif

So.... Any news on this? Wasn't this supposed to come out in June? I've seen nothing about it 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Finally got my copies in. Yes I was dumb enough to buy all 3. The pictures don't do them justice tho. The prints are very nice! They seem like actual paintings to me, not prints. The only signed one is the Jenna Gribbon BTD. Haven't seen any other pics of these anywhere yet (there's a discogs listing for the Paradise one tho). Am I the only one that got sucked into buying these? 

FeQcvoYUYAAwAnf?format=jpg&name=smallFeQcvn8X0AM6oQT?format=jpg&name=smallFeQcvn6XkAIhLE9?format=jpg&name=smallFeQcwSFWAAAC4NT?format=jpg&name=smallFeQcyr6akAA0fQI?format=jpg&name=small

1 minute ago, Olympia said:

I'd be pretty p***** off if I had bought a black vinyl for 2500 USD and then a picture disc comes up for 100 USD, lol

https://thentwrk.com/product/691310/lana-del-rey-born-to-die-by-jenna-gribbon-gallery-picture-disc 

:eartha:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * ・゜゜・.GIVE PEACE A CHANCE .・゜゜・ ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

7 minutes ago, Olympia said:

I'd be pretty p***** off if I had bought a black vinyl for 2500 USD and then a picture disc comes up for 100 USD, lol

https://thentwrk.com/product/691310/lana-del-rey-born-to-die-by-jenna-gribbon-gallery-picture-disc 

found more information now:

https://www.instagram.com/ntwrk/?hl=de

Lana Del Rey - Born To Die by Jenna Gribbon Gallery Vinyl
-
Interscope 30th vinyls are dropping soon. Come to our NTWRK LA pop up on 5/11 or cop on the app on 5/12
Each record is $100 dollars and proceeds go to the Iovine and Young Centre in South Los Angeles

It was expensive watch it 

1 minute ago, rightofjupiter said:

LOVE the jenna gribbon cover art and that they've made it a pic disc but def not spending $100 on this, seeing as i almost never listen to BTD. 

I am actually surprised it's only 100 USD. The 2500 USD for a signed art print were actually not that much regarding the market for this, but even though there were only 100 copies of the art print vinyl, they are still all available for buying. I guess theya realized for most people that's too much still.

Since I like the cover art and B2D is one of my favorite albums, I would really like to get one. The 100 USD seem ok for me, especially as an art print on a picture vinyl sounds pretty cool.

It was expensive watch it