venicebitx

Lana records to be featured in ‘Artist Inspired by Music: Interscope Reimagined’ exhibition at the LACMA

Mine also told me "checking inventory" for about 20secs, then the screen disappeared. It then sat at "pending order" under my account orders for a few minutes. The app just confirmed my order went through!! I snagged the Lana & the NIN ones

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

3 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Sold out :sideeye: it’s literally been 1 minute :ohmy:

I admit I didn't believe it would sell out THAT fast. But no wonder, it's the most limited Lana vinyl ever, except the version witht eh hand signed print which was limited to 100 of course.

It was expensive watch it 

Omggggskfndk I tried to get one but it kept saying my card was declined and now it’s sold out :toofunny:  I just tested my card somewhere else and it worked fine so idk why NTWRK wouldn’t accept it. So gutted to have missed it though because I have a feeling these are going to be crazy on resale x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

Omggggskfndk I tried to get one but it kept saying my card was declined and now it’s sold out :toofunny:  I just tested my card somewhere else and it worked fine so idk why NTWRK wouldn’t accept it. So gutted to have missed it though because I have a feeling these are going to be crazy on resale x

So sorry to hear Elle :crai: My app kept me in suspense for about 3mins. I panicked and tried to order again because I thought something went wrong. The app wouldn't let me order another one because I had a pending order already placed. Had it let me and I somehow ended up with 2, I totally would have given you one.

Did you guys also have trouble refreshing the app? I thought it would only work in the app, but when I could not refresh the site to get the order button, I tried on my computer (which was turned on for some lucky reason, didn't plan that) and there it worked.

7 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

So sorry to hear Elle :crai: My app kept me in suspense for about 3mins. I panicked and tried to order again because I thought something went wrong. The app wouldn't let me order another one because I had a pending order already placed. Had it let me and I somehow ended up with 2, I totally would have given you one.

I just called my credit card company and it turns out they blocked the charge bc the “vendor seemed suspicious”???? :toofunny:

I’ve literally never had this happen before except for when I make large purchases over $1000, and usually I’ll just get a screen telling me to call them to verify the charge. Not sure why they just flat out blocked a $100 charge this time, but I’m soooo upset since I already saw a few from the pop-up get listed on resale sites yesterday for 3x+ the price :( RIP x

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

I just called my credit card company and it turns out they blocked the charge bc the “vendor seemed suspicious”???? :toofunny:

I’ve literally never had this happen before except for when I make large purchases over $1000, and usually I’ll just get a screen telling me to call them to verify the charge. Not sure why they just flat out blocked a $100 charge this time, but I’m soooo upset since I already saw a few from the pop-up get listed on resale sites yesterday for 3x+ the price :( RIP x

I'm so sorry. Your bank should actually pay you 200 euros to get them from a reseller... I'd be so furious on them. If it's any help, think of the fact Lana wasn't too impressed with this cover anyway, which makes it kind of inofficial.

2 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

It looks like Lana is the only one that's sold out, the other ones are all still available, Selena, Olivia, Dr Dre...

wow. They might have sold a lot yesterday in their pop up store already however - we don't know how many of the 500 went online actually.

I am afraid though most of them are in the hands of resellers though. They know what they can make of it. One was already sold on dicogs for about 320 EUR. 

2 minutes ago, Olympia said:

I'm so sorry. Your bank should actually pay you 200 euros to get them from a reseller... I'd be so furious on them. If it's any help, think of the fact Lana wasn't too impressed with this cover anyway, which makes it kind of inofficial.

They’re lucky I had just woken up for this and was therefore too tired to chew them out. I’m soooo mad and upset right now. Also, a big giant fuck you to all the resellers who are doing this, truly the scum of the earth x

A8-EDF7-AD-829-A-44-AF-A513-1-FF276681-B35

On 5/10/2023 at 5:30 PM, lagatabajolalluvia said:

i was able to buy it from the app just now hehe

but this caving in definetly proves I'm not a smart person :true:

seeing how fast this sold out maybe I am a smart person! :cryney2:

7wWWNZV.jpg

10 minutes ago, Elle said:

They’re lucky I had just woken up for this and was therefore too tired to chew them out. I’m soooo mad and upset right now. Also, a big giant fuck you to all the resellers who are doing this, truly the scum of the earth x

A8-EDF7-AD-829-A-44-AF-A513-1-FF276681-B35

I also hate when people do this. They only bought them to resell them at overly exaggerated prices. This shit pisses me off and I wish I knew of a way to keep fake fans from buying them up so that real fans have an opportunity. Fuck those people!!

I feel this same way about the Heart Shaped LFL vinyl single from UO. It's the only piece of vinyl I am missing and it's going rate is astronomical compared to the original selling price.

Totally gutted for you, Elle.

2 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

I also hate when people do this. They only bought them to resell them at overly exaggerated prices. This shit pisses me off and I wish I knew of a way to keep fake fans from buying them up so that real fans have an opportunity. Fuck those people!!

I feel this same way about the Heart Shaped LFL vinyl single from UO. It's the only piece of vinyl I am missing and it's going rate is astronomical compared to the original selling price.

We need Verified Fan for limited vinyl drops :cryney2:

I sometimes think that's some people's only business - sitting on computer all day, trying to catch rareties and buying those vinyls then for reselling. I think it's easily possible to make a living from it.

I've got mine, don't even know how I managed to put the money in the card in time (I thought paypal was allowed) in time and they eventually confirmed after 3 minutes of pure suspense

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

9 minutes ago, Olympia said:

I sometimes think that's some people's only business - sitting on computer all day, trying to catch rareties and buying those vinyls then for reselling. I think it's easily possible to make a living from it.

if people didn’t buy them for those ridiculous prices they wouldn’t keep doing it but yeah :toofloppy: that’s never gonna happen 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

11 minutes ago, Elle said:

We need Verified Fan for limited vinyl drops :cryney2:

Aww Elle!! I feel so bad you didn't get one and it was all bc of your bank! You have such an amazing collection and with everything you do for Lana and the fans it feels so wrong. Like I actually feel a little guilty for having gotten one knowing you didn't :icant:

15 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Ugh the LFL is the only vinyl I don't have, too.  I'd be willing to pay maybe up to $550 for it bc I'm desperate to complete my collection but I just can't bring myself to pay $700 or $800 for it. That's just not going to happen. There was one on ebay the other day for $615 and I thought about buying it, but the label was completely upside down so I passed on it. I feel like you could buy them for as low as $400 just a few months ago, but now the prices of every Lana vinyl has had a sharp increase in price the past two months, I worry I might never get it.

7 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Ugh the LFL is the only vinyl I don't have, too.  I'd be willing to pay maybe up to $550 for it bc I'm desperate to complete my collection but I just can't bring myself to pay $700 or $800 for it. That's just not going to happen. There was one on ebay the other day for $615 and I thought about buying it, but the label was completely upside down so I passed on it. I feel like you could buy them for as low as $400 just a few months ago, but now the prices of every Lana vinyl has had a sharp increase in price the past two months, I worry I might never get it.

It infuriates me to no end. There are some going for over 1k on Discogs. There is even one at $2,500 :crying2: I mean, come the fuck on!!!

I'm holding out that one day I will snag a copy, and I hope you do also.