venicebitx

Lana records to be featured in ‘Artist Inspired by Music: Interscope Reimagined’ exhibition at the LACMA

59 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Ugh the LFL is the only vinyl I don't have, too.  I'd be willing to pay maybe up to $550 for it bc I'm desperate to complete my collection but I just can't bring myself to pay $700 or $800 for it. That's just not going to happen. There was one on ebay the other day for $615 and I thought about buying it, but the label was completely upside down so I passed on it. I feel like you could buy them for as low as $400 just a few months ago, but now the prices of every Lana vinyl has had a sharp increase in price the past two months, I worry I might never get it.

I don't wanna even think of how I let them all pass for 80-150 EUR because I found them to expensive, when I became a fan in 2020... LOL.

prices went up like this 2021 and after that much firstly. At least I was able to get an almost full collection for maybe 3,000 EUR all together. I think now I'd pay 10,000.

I am quite sure though prices will get down again. The problem is she's releasing so much new stuff all the time so she stays in everyone's mind. For other artists prices often go down between the usual 2-4 years release breaks, but she hardly has any, lol.

It was expensive watch it 

1 minute ago, Orville Peck said:

Do you really like these artworks? Personally I find them... ugly?  :biblio:

I like the one from the picture disc only. Actually not so much on the sleeve, but somehow the shape of the disc gives something to it. 

The paradise one is super ugly, the NFR is tolerable, lol.

4 minutes ago, Olympia said:

I don't wanna even think of how I let them all pass for 80-150 EUR because I found them to expensive, when I became a fan in 2020... LOL.

prices went up like this 2021 and after that much firstly. At least I was able to get an almost full collection for maybe 3,000 EUR all together. I think now I'd pay 10,000.

I am quite sure though prices will get down again. The problem is she's releasing so much new stuff all the time so she stays in everyone's mind. For other artists prices often go down between the usual 2-4 years release breaks, but she hardly has any, lol.

doubt it, prices drop a little after a few months of release, but not by much anymore. the whole vinyl craze changed a lot. and all the coveted releases like the LFL heart vinyl - or now this BTD vinyl - were quite heavily limited.

the only thing thats very strange is the prices the UO editions are going for. Like, i bought my HM and UV copy direcrly from UO in 2017 - 2 and 3 yrs after the initial release date, so they were available for an eternity

image.png

1 hour ago, Dominikx4 said:

doubt it, prices drop a little after a few months of release, but not by much anymore. the whole vinyl craze changed a lot. and all the coveted releases like the LFL heart vinyl - or now this BTD vinyl - were quite heavily limited.

the only thing thats very strange is the prices the UO editions are going for. Like, i bought my HM and UV copy direcrly from UO in 2017 - 2 and 3 yrs after the initial release date, so they were available for an eternity

We will see - it's true that the whole vinyl market went crazy, but I think prices will go down again when inflation gets less.

2 hours ago, Fetiche said:

The Network store in LA still has a few copies

Someone grab one for me pls, apparently there’s 20+ left :trisha:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

if people didn’t buy them for those ridiculous prices they wouldn’t keep doing it but yeah :toofloppy: that’s never gonna happen 

probably not, unfortunately. On discogs, they already sold three of them (the first one from the pop up store most likely):

Neues-Bild-2.png 

Did anyone get a shipping update yet? I have a Huawai phone so I cannot install their app... Maybe in the app they updated anything? (They say tracking per web would be possible, but there it always says only information was not available...) 

I mean, it wasn't a preorder item, so they should have sent it out last week already?

9 hours ago, Olympia said:

Did anyone get a shipping update yet? I have a Huawai phone so I cannot install their app... Maybe in the app they updated anything? (They say tracking per web would be possible, but there it always says only information was not available...) 

I mean, it wasn't a preorder item, so they should have sent it out last week already?

Ha I just came here to complain about how it hasn't shipped yet and you beat me to it!

It's been over a week... I can't understand why they wouldn't ship them yet, the vinyl are already made since they were selling them in the physical store, so what's the hold up?! It said ships in 3-5 days and we're well past that :notamused:

Edit: oh on the Discogs page for it people are complaining about it not shipping yet too, so I guess it's everyone

1 hour ago, rosemead ramada said:

Ha I just came here to complain about how it hasn't shipped yet and you beat me to it!

It's been over a week... I can't understand why they wouldn't ship them yet, the vinyl are already made since they were selling them in the physical store, so what's the hold up?! It said ships in 3-5 days and we're well past that :notamused:

Edit: oh on the Discogs page for it people are complaining about it not shipping yet too, so I guess it's everyone

Thanks a lot for the info. Actually I wonder why we are still surprised by their bad service, lol.