YourGirl666

Unused lyrics/melodies/concepts that you wish Lana had developed more

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

trash magic chorus :trisha:

I’m more obsessed with the bridge

3 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

Ave maria:kum:

I would buy just a dan heath orchestral score with some operatic singing no lyrics lana on a few tracks 

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 hour ago, keps2013 said:

Valley Of The Dolls (hurt she considered it for Blue Banisters and didn’t use it)

bentley

c u l8r alligator

jesus is my boyfriend

I was OBSESSED with c u l8r alligator back in the day. I even watched a weird ass (but really good) movie that was used for one of the fanmade videos on YouTube :thumb3:.  The chorus melody is really haunting I wish we had an actual studio version with nice production :crying5:

giphy.gif

I just really wonder if studio versions for any of her random laptop-recorded songs like Noir, Summer of Sam, C U L8r Alligator etc exist. If so then I would love to hear them

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

" If I Die Young" aka "On & On & On", it has so much potential & could get reworked into sth great :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Wayamaya is one of my favorite Lana songs and I'd love to see her delve more in this surfy sound in a full album. Outside of music, the film about a starlet who finds a fan drowning in her pool and the Rick Nowels Broadway project would've been nice to see 

noir

Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore magna aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolore et dolor sit amet, consequat. Duis aute irure dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor in reprehenderit in culpa qui officia de

I neeeeeed the "lie down my sad executive love" melody from Ben to be used and developed in a studio song, it's so beautiful, jazzy and haunting :defeated: I also love the entire vibe of You & Me so I wish she'd dive into that a bit more, but I especially love the melody in the verses and the lyric "your god's favourite child, boy believe it" :flutter:

Wq9zHLl.jpg